+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Interviews - ask your question here

Re: Interviews - ask your question here

Another early boot interview (don't worry, Marisa's will be here soon). Anyone have any questions for Betsey?

So for me, I'd ask her something like: Aren't you glad that they showed you last week knowing not to trust Russell? But did you think Russell suspected you didn't trust him?

We haven't seen much of him yet on the show, so what is Ben like? (Marisa hinted he was way worse than his screen time.)

What was your reaction to Ben calling Jeff Probst a sissy?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I'd like to see these folks outright asked if they admire Russell's gameplay, even if they hate being the victim of it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Why does she think the young girls were on board with the vote-out-the-weakest strategy? Did they not see that Betsy was the only buffer between "the weakest" and them?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Russell burned Jaisons socks but Jaison had socks on this episode--did someone loan his a pair? Did survivor replace them? Or were the socks actually Marisa's that we saw burned ( she said her's were burned too) and he found his?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Betsy spent six years trying to get on Survivor, so she must be familiar with the social game. She blew it and was the second person voted out. What was her strategy going in and where does she think she failed - was it more than not watching what she said to RH?

There has been so much camera focus on RH's game, any significant things they haven't shown us so far?

Had other alliances formed that we didn't see?
    Last edited by Brooks; 09-25-2009 at 09:59 AM.

As I recall, Betsy was one of the people standing around (perhaps everyone was) when Mike was examined by the medics after the challenge. Does anyone know yet that Mick is a doctor? Did Mick do anything to blow his cover during Mike's heart evaluation?

I wasn't clear whether Mike was pulled from the game or is just under medical observation, although I don't see how they can let him back in given how physical the challenges are supposed to be this season, so are you also interviewing Mike? Did Mike know that Mick is a doctor?

Brooks,

That's a really good question. I don't know if we are interviewing both Mike and Betsy. I was assuming just Betsy. Hmmmmm. Anyone have any Mike questions just in case?
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey

Betsy-

*Why didn't you share your suspicions about Russell with your entire team?

*Has it occured to you that Russell's Katrina story was full of holes? A firefighter would have been on duty and it was unlikely he lived in the poorest black neighborhood in the city.

*A good strategy is to align yourself with a strong male player, you trust, right out of the gate. Do you regret not doing that?

*What was your stratgegy going in?

It is hard to come up with questions for these early boots. I have nothing to ask Mike, at all.

Mike -

Given that he was the oldest and had a target on his back, what was his strategy for endearing himself to his tribe? Did he have an opportunity to show off his cooking skills?

What alliances did he think he had? Was he working on a plan with Betsy, the other geezer target?

Did Survivor give any indication ahead of time how physical the challenges were going to be this season?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345