+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76

Thread: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

  1. #41
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    799

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    My biggest fear is that Ty or Coach will win this season. neither of them are not worthy of one million dollars. And the poor jury that is left with these two as the finalists! Which is worse arrogance or obnoxiousness?

  2. #42
    FORT Regular Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    77

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3417372;
    My biggest fear is that Ty or Coach will win this season. neither of them are not worthy of one million dollars. And the poor jury that is left with these two as the finalists! Which is worse arrogance or obnoxiousness?
    Except for the fact that the others dont see Tyson as arrogant. He was very smart to recognize very early that he can manipulate coach into taking all the heat in Tysons plans. Its a very smart strategy to ride Coachs coattails while pulling the strings behind the scenes.

    Besides his interviews are meant to be tounge and cheek dont take them seriously.

  3. #43
    Miz Smarty Britches queenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    running for the border
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,776

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    I agree, Noodle--Tyson is having a great time playing with his Dragonslayer puppet. I'm not sure if his comments are joking or not, but Tyson, while at least pretending to be unlikeable, is definitely playing a very smart game, so it won't make me mad at all if he wins.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

  4. #44
    FORT Fan j_mado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    311

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle;3417653;
    Except for the fact that the others dont see Tyson as arrogant. He was very smart to recognize very early that he can manipulate coach into taking all the heat in Tysons plans. Its a very smart strategy to ride Coachs coattails while pulling the strings behind the scenes.

    Besides his interviews are meant to be tounge and cheek dont take them seriously.
    I agree 100%. Although I don't like him that much, and I don't have any favorites this season, he is playing a very good game strategically, and also he's good at challenges. I wouldn't be upset if he wins...

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    After seeing the preview of next week with Tyson's comments to Sierra I really can't stand this guy. It is no wonder that he and coach get along so well, they are pretty much exactly alike. This guy is a sick slimeball and I would love to see someone (Sierra would be perfect) take him out of the game in a brilliant blindside.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    i'm fine being in the minority. i love this guy. similar sense of humor or something - cynical, sarcastic, no b.s. and an over-the-top ego. i don't think we've heard a word out of his mouth that wasn't colored with the attitude of just laughing at how ridiculous the game is, because it is! all this social drama is positively ridiculous and that he can laugh at it and be above it while still pulling enough strings makes me absolutely love watching him. i hope he wins it all.
    _(Moo!)

  7. #47
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    799

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    Social drama? If that is the case then in the outside world Tyson must have a totally different persona. Can you imagine putting up with him everday where a million dollars isnt at stake. So good for him he gets to act like a jack&ss for 40ish days.

  8. #48
    :)
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    103

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle;3417653;
    Except for the fact that the others dont see Tyson as arrogant. He was very smart to recognize very early that he can manipulate coach into taking all the heat in Tysons plans. Its a very smart strategy to ride Coachs coattails while pulling the strings behind the scenes.

    Besides his interviews are meant to be tounge and cheek dont take them seriously.
    I totally agree with this.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,276

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3421828;
    Social drama? If that is the case then in the outside world Tyson must have a totally different persona. Can you imagine putting up with him everday where a million dollars isnt at stake. So good for him he gets to act like a jack&ss for 40ish days.
    From what I've heard, he acts like a jackass in real life, too, and people either find him funny or annoying. My nephew and his wife knew Tyson in high school. My nephew thought he was an arrogant jackass. The wife thought he was funny.

    Both agree that the person you see on the show is the real Tyson.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 04-24-2009 at 08:27 AM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  10. #50
    Loving the FORT! 2boysmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    41
    Posts
    417

    Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3423392;
    From what I've heard, he acts like a jackass in real life, too, and people either find him funny or annoying. My nephew and his wife knew Tyson in high school. My nephew thought he was an arrogant jackass. The wife thought he was funny.

    Both agree that the person you see on the show is the real Tyson.
    That's a real shame! I was glad to see him go. I don't care much for Sierra, but he was just MEAN to her! Don't beat up on someone when they're already down! And why does Sierra have to apologize for voting against her alliance? Everyone in her tribe did the same!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.