+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

Who is John Galt?

Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

Can't stand this guy. Don't like anything about him - his looks (waaay too skinny), horsey faced, and obnoxious personality. Just a jerk - yuck!

Yeah, he is trying wayyy to hard to be "the bad guy".

Sorry Tyson, you are no Jonny Fairplay.... but at least he is somewhat entertaining to watch.
    Last edited by TV_Junkie; 03-13-2009 at 01:24 AM.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Quote Originally Posted by noraradtke;3356011;
    Yeah professional cyclists are mad athletic... they just have no fat and relatively little upper body muscle mass so you don't really see it. What the kid does have is crazy endurance I bet, and sick lung capacity. If they had to hold their breaths, game over. I think he is going to fly under the radar on the athleticism thing for awhile because he isn't as bulky as the others, and then when the chance comes he'll start taking all of the individual immunities. I mean did you see him this week with the blocks, he did more than anyone else and no one really noticed.
    All true, plus they have nerves of steal from racing inches away from each other going crazy speeds on a bike. I am married to a cyclist, and that mindset defintely carries over to other aspects of life.

I like him. He is not taking himself to seriously out there brings some personality to the game and is a good competitor out there. I think he will go far and so far seems to be one of the few im rooting for.

I think Tyson is actively trying to get a "bad guy" edit, but I actually like him even more now. I want to root for the 'secret' alliance, but would be fine with Tyson winning as well, at least so far.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Breast Cancer Awareness! Passepartout's Avatar

If Tyson wins, it would stink. Hate it when the bad person wins. They usually always win like Richard Hatch or Todd Herzog!
    Breast Cancer Awareness!

:)

I was thinking about this - Tyson trying to be the bad guy. I don't know if that is true. Yes, he says inflammatory things to the camera about wanting to see melt downs or whatever - but when it comes to interacting with his tribe, he has been shown being a goof-off at camp, working hard at challenges, and just generally getting along.

I think he says things to the camera and does things (like stripping and dancing with the loin cloth) that are likely to get him air time, but when it comes to playing the game in his tribe, he is not aiming for the "bad guy" label at all.

I would like Tyson if his head didn't seem to be very stuck in Ben's rear. The only way he can atone is to viciously blindside Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnymicki;3386596;
    I was thinking about this - Tyson trying to be the bad guy. I don't know if that is true. Yes, he says inflammatory things to the camera about wanting to see melt downs or whatever - but when it comes to interacting with his tribe, he has been shown being a goof-off at camp, working hard at challenges, and just generally getting along.

I think he says things to the camera and does things (like stripping and dancing with the loin cloth) that are likely to get him air time, but when it comes to playing the game in his tribe, he is not aiming for the "bad guy" label at all.
    This is actually true now that you mention it... he is pretty entertaining to watch, just not a favorite of mine.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Tyson looks so familiar, and now I know! Don Self, the rogue FBI agent on Prison Break - Michael Rapaport. The mannerisms are very similar. And they're both weasels, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast