+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

FORT Newbie

Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

love him. can't really explain why, but i think he could be very entertaining this season.

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

Ooohhh boy!My television viewing schedule is full of blonde mormons looking to shed the boring,hard ass mormon vibe and be cool.On Real World:Brooklyn theres Chet..the metrosexual mormon with ultra blonde eyebrows and a fauxhawk and now Tyson..the same ultra blonde mormon but with tight briefs.Both even saying how theyre they fun mormon,so far Tyson has gotten naked in a Brazillian river and Chet has dressed like Orville Redenbaucher for an interview.Tyson needs to do more then get naked to get on my good side..and thats saying alot cuz i thuroughly enjoy the naked aspect of Survivor haha.
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

Quote Originally Posted by noraradtke;3322234;
    love him. can't really explain why, but i think he could be very entertaining this season.
    Every village needs an idiot I'm not hoping for Tyson to win, but think he might be fun to watch at least for a while. I loved watching Sierra's face when Ty stripped down and went running into the water.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

His poor (Mormon) parents--wonder if they are watching...and will come to Brazil if they do the relatives thing....

As bad as I hate to say it--I like watching Tyson.Yes, I'm easily amused, and besides I'm surprised that he is much more athletic than I had thought he would be. But, poor boy, you are not all that 'fabulous' to look at--sorry!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

Watching this episode i realized just how frightening Tyson looks!Hes just..i dont know has very purple lips and a jagged face and its very disconcerting!I just noticed it during this episode haha thats all..oh and his shorts and undewear are unusually small and thats also bothersome haha.
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3345627;
    and besides I'm surprised that he is much more athletic than I had thought he would be.
    Yeah professional cyclists are mad athletic... they just have no fat and relatively little upper body muscle mass so you don't really see it. What the kid does have is crazy endurance I bet, and sick lung capacity. If they had to hold their breaths, game over. I think he is going to fly under the radar on the athleticism thing for awhile because he isn't as bulky as the others, and then when the chance comes he'll start taking all of the individual immunities. I mean did you see him this week with the blocks, he did more than anyone else and no one really noticed.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

At least Jeff didn't "helpfully" call him out on it and get others to notice.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by noraradtke;3322234;
    I'm with you on this. I enjoy the fact that he doesn't hide his ego/vanity/motives. He wants to put on a show, and that is fine by me.

FORT Newbie

Personally, I think he is a bit psycho!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast