+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Tamara “Taj” Johnson-George - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Tamara “Taj” Johnson-George - Survivor Tocantins

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3449697;
    But I thought they were saying they didn't realize until they watched the episodes on tv.
    Correct! Its there in the interviews if you read them or watch the video clips. Both Sierra and Debbie have practically said the same thing. I would put money down that Stephen doesn't get at least these two votes.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3449650;
    I don't think so. They have a handler with them on these interviews and go over what is safe to say. At the point that both Debbie and Sierra left the game they did not realize that Stephan had control.

They share information at Ponderosa so when they vote they are well informed.
    The interviews are recent. Yes, at the point they left the game they did NOT realize that Stephen was in control. They also voted on the winner before they left Brazil. The vote is read live, but it doesn't take place live. They could have voted one way at tribal and then realized what a great game Stephen is playing later when they watched the episodes.
    Last edited by MsDll; 05-14-2009 at 01:49 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If people don't vote for Stephen because they didn't realize he controlled the game he didn't do a good job at Tribal Council. Of course I can see that he might want them blaming JT, not him, for their ousters....hard to claim credit and not blame!

Jeez, Taj is so likeable. I think I would endeavor to vote her off as soon as possible lest I compete with her in the minds of the jury in the finale. I would keep the sour pickle Erinn in the last vote-off and then either JT or Stephen would take home the million, and either would be a worthy winner. I dislike the sympathy vote (as has happened in some prior seasons) for the least offensive player.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112