+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Fishbach - Survivor Tocantins

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Stephen Fishbach - Survivor Tocantins

Stephen Fishbach

Hometown: New York, N.Y.

Stephen Fishbach believes he's a cutthroat player who can manipulate his way to SURVIVOR success, though you couldn't tell that by looking at his non-threatening appearance. The first one to tell you he resembles a Muppet, Stephen plans to sidetrack his competition with his goofy charm and quirky sense of humor.

Aided by his quick wit and prankster personality, this Internet marketing director could very well be a major player behind the scenes. A Yale graduate, Stephen certainly has the right mix of brains and charisma to disarm his fellow castaways. This New Yorker believes people will be inclined to trust him but claims "that would be their mistake, because then I strike!"

Described by his friends as wild, smart and ambitious, Stephen's biggest pet peeve is when somebody is “overconfident or cocky.” He plans to use that type of person to his advantage by forming a bond and then subtly prompting them to carry out his decisions. A strategist, Stephen prides himself on being able to pretend to agree with someone's idea while replacing it with his own.

In his free time, Stephen keeps himself active and fit by boxing and lifting weights. He also takes part in urban combat activities, namely the Idiotarod, which he describes as a great event where "five idiots drag a shopping cart from Brooklyn to Manhattan." Among his reasons for why he believes he will excel at SURVIVOR, Stephen lists "he's strategic and devious."

Stephen is single and currently resides in New York, N.Y. His birth date is January 24.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Stephen Fishbach - Survivor Tocantins

.Described by his friends as wild, smart and ambitious, Stephen's biggest pet peeve is when somebody is “overconfident or cocky.” He plans to use that type of person to his advantage by forming a bond and then subtly prompting them to carry out his decisions

I don't like that kind of people either, so might like Stephen. His strategy might be a good idea, if he's good at it.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

dude looks like some kind of weird fusion of jeff probst, matthew mcconaughey and jimmy popp from the bloodhound gang.

Says he hates overconfident people, then his bio goes on to profess how his sheer brilliance can bend people to do his bidding. The bio itself seems a bit overconfident methinks. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3288446;
    Says he hates overconfident people, then his bio goes on to profess how his sheer brilliance can bend people to do his bidding. The bio itself seems a bit overconfident methinks. We shall see.
    I've noticed that people's pet peeves tend to end up being their biggest flaw that they don't see about themselves. For instance, my biggest pet peeves are know it alls. I can't STAND them! I just get so pissed off when I'm around someone like that. And then, you know what my Mom told me the other day? That I'm the biggest know it all she knows. And I suppose she's right. I just didn't want to see it but since she said it, I've noticed that it's true
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3288584;
    I've noticed that people's pet peeves tend to end up being their biggest flaw that they don't see about themselves. For instance, my biggest pet peeves are know it alls. I can't STAND them! I just get so pissed off when I'm around someone like that. And then, you know what my Mom told me the other day? That I'm the biggest know it all she knows. And I suppose she's right. I just didn't want to see it but since she said it, I've noticed that it's true
    You know, you may be on to something there. I'm sure in some cases that's quite true, which leads me to now vow to ignore many of my pet peeves.

Too early to tell.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

When was the last time we had a hipster-yuppie type on Survivor? I don't know if I can see him meshing well with his tribemates.

Who is John Galt?

His pet peeve is cocky types . . he should get along really well with the coach. He's an Aquarius and most I've met are like he describes himself, but they tend to also be very analytical and unpredictible. It will depend if he is overbearing with his intelligence and wit or easy-going with a funny sense of humor. If he is likeable and laid back, he should do well.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, he does have a goofy (charming) smile. I agree, the issue is whether his own over confidence will interfere with his ability to bring down the other way too confident types.
    Maybe you have to say that to get on the show? Getting tired of reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast