+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3424173;
    I've been rooting for her since the beginning because they all took such an immediate dislike to her but what bothered me is how she groveled to Coach and Tyson. .
    She did much better when she was explaining to Coach why she voted for him--what happens to that person when she's explaining to more than one person at a time? Anyway, Sierra is kind of pitiful, I guess, to anyone--not me!--who can stand sniveling, but it's mostly because she can't seem to make up her mind who to stick with, and keeps running back and forth between groups like a bug scuttling for cover. I don't really care who goes home next,except that I would hate to see a final three of Coach, Debbie, and Sierra.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

She is only 23 so I understand her behavior. She is desperate to stay and doing anything she can to make that happen. I like her, a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3423871;
    She looks amazing in those pictures! Her looks definitely translate well in a picture. Thanks for sharing that site, gingerale52!
    Wow - they are really great pictures. She kind of reminds me of Kate Hudson.

I didn't like how she acted this last week, but I sure don't get why they "hate" her so much. I also didn't get the animosity towards Sugar last season, so I just figure there's more going on than they show us. (obviously)

I'm not necessarily a Sierra fan..but I'll swear I would've clopped Tyson in the mouth for his remarks...then told him I would vote for whoever I damned well please. Come on Sierra...turn the heat up a little. Just because the folks you are competing against give you crap, doesn't mean you are wrong or they are right!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

Sierra did something I hope anybody could do for a long time - exposing Ben Wade, and she did perfectly well there. That could help her making into the final three of the American Tribal Council with JT and Taj. The first time I feel that upbeat when my favourite got voted off.

She missed a great chance to say on national tv that anyone that delusional wasn't capable of telling the truth, and that no one in camp believed his stupid stories. That would have really set him off!

I know I'm voting her for Viewer's Choice!
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;3432664;
    Sierra did something I hope anybody could do for a long time - exposing Ben Wade, and she did perfectly well there. That could help her making into the final three of the American Tribal Council with JT and Taj.

I am surprised that Jeff said 'surprisingly'. I wasn't surprised, at all.
    I hoped Jeff could ask more on why the contestants hate Sierra so much during the game. There is still a question mark in my mind about that. Yes she may not the the sweet girl but at least she is honest and real.

I wasn't either-the way that she was getting ganged up on by Coachbag and Sidekick probably resonated with a lot of people, and the fact that she was honest. I predicted the 3 people that would be the top in America's Choice were her, Taj, and JT-and I was right.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3458974;
    I wasn't either-the way that she was getting ganged up on by Coachbag and Sidekick probably resonated with a lot of people, and the fact that she was honest. I predicted the 3 people that would be the top in America's Choice were her, Taj, and JT-and I was right.
    I think it's because of her faces in tribal councils and the things she said and did in Ponderosa. Honest doesn't mean anything to viewers on TV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456