+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

I don't mind Sierra's "misery"--when she appears on camera she is usually working on something or trying really hard in the challenges; I don't recall any shots of her sunbathing or otherwise slacking off while others are doing something productive.
    As stated above, having to deal with Coach (and minion Debbie as well) on a daily basis would make me crazy. I doubt I'd handle it as well as Sierra has--I'm big enough to drown Coach in the lagoon.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

Question--if Sierra did not want her beans "well-done"--as in last night's show--why didn't she just scoop some beans out when she thought they were ready?

Does whoever cooks automatically become the "Bean Nazi"?

I just didn't get her behavior about the beans last night at all.

btw--anybody who would cook anything with that nasty river water is a total and complete idiot and should never be allowed near a cooking pot again.

I could list some of the many probable pathogens (microbes and other organisms that make you sick) that are in that water--but I don't want anyone here to lose their lunch.

Steppemaster, I was thinking similarly about the others scooping beans out first, but I got the impression that Coach threw extra river water in before they had the chance. That would've been an easy solution - let everyone else get what they want and then Coach could've added water to his own. I thought maybe he thought he would show everyone how much tastier *relatively speaking* the beans would taste being cooked a little more, so he didn't give them the chance. I'm not sure we saw enough to know how that played out or if I was just distracted and missed it. You're right, though, boiling that water isn't enough to take care of everything that water could have in it but it is probably for the best that the beans boiled a LONG time.

FORT Fogey

Beachgirl--you're right--under those circumstances those beans needed to be boiled as long as possible.

IMO they were fortunate that most of tghe beans were dried out/burned and therefore inedible.

Being a little hungry short-term is preferable--IMO anyway--to a lifetime infection with a parasite of the kind that can lurk in river water.

And I would make sure that "Coach" never gets to be the cook again.

I did wonder if Sierra was just trying to be "agreeable" so that her teammates wouldn't vote her out for being b*tchy"?

There sometimes seems to be a double standard for women who demand appropriate kinds of things (like food not cooked in nasty polluted river water)--as opposed to men who do so.

Not to mention that fact that A LOT of bean were wasted because of Coach's selfishness. They could have used those beans for later. That's how you run out of food.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3402351;
    Beachgirl--you're right--under those circumstances those beans needed to be boiled as long as possible.

IMO they were fortunate that most of tghe beans were dried out/burned and therefore inedible.

Being a little hungry short-term is preferable--IMO anyway--to a lifetime infection with a parasite of the kind that can lurk in river water.

And I would make sure that "Coach" never gets to be the cook again.

I did wonder if Sierra was just trying to be "agreeable" so that her teammates wouldn't vote her out for being b*tchy"?

There sometimes seems to be a double standard for women who demand appropriate kinds of things (like food not cooked in nasty polluted river water)--as opposed to men who do so.
    Just SOMETIMES?

Since it is now clear to Sierra that she is next on the chopping block I hope that her b*tchiness does come out. I would love to see her tell off coach and Tyson. Just give it to both of them. Heck if she did that then I think she could very well get the vote from the viewers for the "extra" prize money. Just call the two of them out on all of their BS, tell them exactly what she thinks of them!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3417742;
    Since it is now clear to Sierra that she is next on the chopping block I hope that her b*tchiness does come out. I would love to see her tell off coach and Tyson. Just give it to both of them. Heck if she did that then I think she could very well get the vote from the viewers for the "extra" prize money. Just call the two of them out on all of their BS, tell them exactly what she thinks of them!
    I would like to see that happen. Hopefully once her protection was voted off she steps it up. She is hiding way too much and I think there more from her that we are yet to see. If Jeff thinks she is a 'star', then bring it on baby.

The commercials that aired tonight on CBS show that she is a force to be reckoned with Thursday night. And, yes, we even saw Coach growling his frustration over by a waterfall.

FORT Newbie

I've been wondering about that hidden immunity idol that Sierra found out about when she first arrived. Do you think it's the same one that the exile island people had clues to, or is there another idol at each camp? Why has Sierra not continued to search for it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast