+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

FORT Fogey

Re: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

Think it's the first time I actually support a young girl instead of a handsome man

I like Sierra for her personality. Action but not speak, try hard but not voice out. Don't think she is playing a good game as she is not aggressive enough at this point, but I definitely like her as a person. She is going to go soon but hopefully as long as possible.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Apparently you aren't alone, FBhang! I hope she outlasts Coach at least. His attitude towards her seems to have little basis in reality...she was sick at the start, now she isn't, get over it!

Sierra is either going home in the next episode (or 2), or she will be around a long long time. Survivor rarely showcases females this early in the game unless they get booted in the same episode (like Candace) or matter in the endgame. At this point, it looks like it's the latter.

FORT Fogey

Play the game, Sierra! Find that Idol! I don't dislike her as a person, but she isn't playing the game so well yet. I hope she makes it to the merge!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;3338991;
    Sierra is either going home in the next episode (or 2), or she will be around a long long time. Survivor rarely showcases females this early in the game unless they get booted in the same episode (like Candace) or matter in the endgame. At this point, it looks like it's the latter.
    Heard people point out the same. But my thought is that she is shown in the first episode because she is one of the two left out, and she is shown in the second because she is one of the two on the chopping board. I want her stay but she really has to step it up. Love the monster like girl in challenges.

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3284172;
    Yeah, we need MORE models on Survivor. Thanks, casting.
    Although, I'm not gonna lie (TM - Daniele, BB8), I don't really have a problem looking at attractive people.

Forget about Survivor: All-stars and Big Brother: All-stars, how 'bout Survivor and Big Brother: All-models?!
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ace;3355823;
    Although, I'm not gonna lie (TM - Daniele, BB8), I don't really have a problem looking at attractive people.

Forget about Survivor: All-stars and Big Brother: All-stars, how 'bout Survivor and Big Brother: All-models?!
    Uh...Let's not and say we did!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Ok, a bit of a snarky comment here. Sierra looks really cute in her pictures, but she's not looking so good. Sydney looks great still, but Sierra - meh!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I don't like her. She is just miserable, and yeah, I know it can't a lot be fun out there sometimes, but she chose to be on the show, so suck it up & play the game.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

I think that those on "coach"s team are all doing really well considering. If I had to listen to that person for more than an hour I would be ready to stab myself in the ears. Sierra is doing just fine and if she has a poor attitude sometimes I cut her slack for it considering who she has to live with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast