+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: James "JT" Thomas Jr. - Survivor Tocantins

Re: James "JT" Thomas Jr. - Survivor Tocantins

Yeah, I still find myself pulling for the people on this show with ACTUAL survival skills - silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;3376153;
    Yeah, I still find myself pulling for the people on this show with ACTUAL survival skills - silly me.
    ITA!! I always root for the one with survival skills, the one that needs the $$ the most, and the one that actually has a heart and soul. I am usually crushed too!!

To sum it up...I'm in LOVE with JT and I hope he goes to the end...unfortunately I have just put a curse on JT for saying that...I take it back. I'm rooting for Coach from here on out!

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3376178;
    ITA!! I always root for the one with survival skills, the one that needs the $$ the most, and the one that actually has a heart and soul. I am usually crushed too!!

To sum it up...I'm in LOVE with JT and I hope he goes to the end...unfortunately I have just put a curse on JT for saying that...I take it back. I'm rooting for Coach from here on out!
    Sounds like you and I must root for alot of the same players each season. I'm making an exception on the 'need the money' for Taj - I really like her attitude. But so far, I really like JT and hope he goes far as well.

JT is great! Brains, strength, manners, sense of humor, looks... He's 24? Hey, I have a 21 year old daughter and two stepdaughters who are 19 and 18. I would be thrilled if they had a guy like JT! Wonder if he has a girlfriend or anything.... hmmm.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3376701;
    JT is great! Brains, strength, manners, sense of humor, looks... He's 24? Hey, I have a 21 year old daughter and two stepdaughters who are 19 and 18. I would be thrilled if they had a guy like JT! Wonder if he has a girlfriend or anything.... hmmm.

They will have to fight me for him first!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Just bumping up this thread because I think JT is great...playing the game very well right now. I hope he can hold on and win the whole thing! He's also a cutie pie!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I like JT, I am a Texan, so I like his southern charm. I hope he gets a working alliance going soon!

FORT Fan

JT has been very impressive these last two episodes. Despite his physical threat, his infectious personality has endeared many people towards him. He has an alliance with Taj/Stephen. Coach/Tyson have approached him for an alliance. Erinn has approached him for an alliance as well.

He has probably been the least targeted physical threat in Survivor (minus Colby maybe?). Maybe I am making a judgment too early as I expect him to go far this season. Who knows what will happen though.

I was onboard with JT until just lately. It started last week, when I really hoped he did not fall into Coach's plan but he did, and voted out Brenden. I still gave him some leeway though, thinking it was a strategy and we'd see the reasons this week for it. But then this week, he really started to turn me off when he fell right in line with Tyson and Coach's anti-Sierra talk. I really wanted to see him as the nice, charming, and smart guy I thought he was - but he seems to be snowed by both Stephen and by Coach. When he said Sierra was a b**ch in his aside, I was so disappointed. I hope Stephen wises up and dumps JT, otherwise he will not be able to win against him - no one would, as far as I can tell. They should turn on him next.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3424292;
    I was onboard with JT until just lately. It started last week, when I really hoped he did not fall into Coach's plan but he did, and voted out Brenden. I still gave him some leeway though, thinking it was a strategy and we'd see the reasons this week for it. But then this week, he really started to turn me off when he fell right in line with Tyson and Coach's anti-Sierra talk. I really wanted to see him as the nice, charming, and smart guy I thought he was - but he seems to be snowed by both Stephen and by Coach. When he said Sierra was a b**ch in his aside, I was so disappointed. I hope Stephen wises up and dumps JT, otherwise he will not be able to win against him - no one would, as far as I can tell. They should turn on him next.
    I agree. I was not loving him to begin with but I was waiting to see how good he was to give him a chance. He does not appear too sharp; he goes with the wind and follows Stephan's lead. I have no clue where that comment about Sierra came from other than listening to Coach and Tyson. She is anything but.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast