+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Erinn Lobdell - Survivor Tocantins

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Erinn Lobdell - Survivor Tocantins

What little bit of Erinn we saw I liked. Hopefully she keeps it up.

I think Erinn did a great job helping her team win immunity last night can't remember what guy did the puzzle with her, but they made a great team effort and got the job done. They didn't really show that much of the dynamics at the camps last night, maybe next week they will hopefully show more of the camp stuff that goes on. Thanks.
    It seemed like the Sandy/Sierra show with a few other people getting a soundbite. One thing I miss about Survivor back in the day was everyone seemed to get near equal face time. I hate going halfway through a season and suddenly someone popping up that you didn't even know was there.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3322734;
    It seemed like the Sandy/Sierra show with a few other people getting a soundbite. One thing I miss about Survivor back in the day was everyone seemed to get near equal face time. I hate going halfway through a season and suddenly someone popping up that you didn't even know was there.
    I hate that also. Back in FvF, the fans were definitely overshadowed by the favorites, minus a few standouts like Erik. Like Natalie, who only emerged as an uber bitch after 79 episodes of invisiblity. She came out of nowhere, and while she made a good character to watch during the end episodes, I was disappointed that she and most of the other fans barely got any screentime.

But I think the editors have been doing a better job in recent seasons (excluding FvF). The omissions were mostly found in seasons with huge casts, like CI and Fiji. But when the cast slimmed down to 16 in China, there was an obvious change with the editing. Every single cast member got a sufficient amount of airtime, which was good. Even Chicken, who I believe everyone remembers as the guy that shouted, "DAYUM!" after he was voted out. Gabon's editing was also good character-wise. The only person that was hidden was Jacquie. And maybe Susie, but she got a lot of screentime in the finale.

So hopefully the editing of Tocantins will allow us to get to know all the people a little more. The first episode did focus a lot of Sandy and Sierra (which, funny enough, are my two favorites), but with a smaller cast, I'm thinking that we'll see more from the others very soon.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Good lord--what did I have for breakfast before I watched--I got the teams totally mixed up--what an idiot!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Candace said in an interview that Erinn showed up on the show with extensions in her hair. So this just cements the fact that Erinn is my early favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3321649;
    Pinetree, it wasn't a guy--it was Sandy, the older lady that got voted "out" when they first arrived.
    That's too funny, though!!

Occasional FORT Poster lizzybird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3289565;
    I'm curious as to what this "personal growing experience" she went through was...
    She mentioned in one of her monologues that she was dumped from a long-term relationship just before heading out to Brazil. That's gotta suck.

FORT Fogey

We have seen very little of her but I like what I see. Her comment about Coach won me over immediately. "Who is this jackass?"

I like her as well but I dont think shes going to stay much longer unless she wins some immunity challanges.

On the contrary, I have a feeling she will get to the F4 because everyone wants Coach gone, and Debbie's days are numbered. I have a feeling though that it will go like this:

6th: Debbie
    5th: Coach
    4th: Erinn
    3rd: Taj
    2nd: Stephen
    Winner: JT

The reason why Erinn will only make it to the F4 is because she is not an immunity threat, however once you get down to the nitty-gritty she is not a main part of the alliance and she will go. She is also potentially a very large jury threat because she has flown VERY well under the radar and she has not done as much of the backstabbing. This is just what I think will happen.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3431645;
    On the contrary, I have a feeling she will get to the F4 because everyone wants Coach gone, and Debbie's days are numbered. I have a feeling though that it will go like this:

6th: Debbie
    5th: Coach
    4th: Erinn
    3rd: Taj
    2nd: Stephen
    Winner: JT

The reason why Erinn will only make it to the F4 is because she is not an immunity threat, however once you get down to the nitty-gritty she is not a main part of the alliance and she will go. She is also potentially a very large jury threat because she has flown VERY well under the radar and she has not done as much of the backstabbing. This is just what I think will happen.
    I don't see Coach leaving this soon. Both Stephan and JT have talked about taking him along to the end because he is not an IC threat and not well liked so cannot win.

I can see Erinn going next. Erinn may not be totally trusted, we really don't know but Stephan has to make sure he has the numbers to vote out who he chooses and Coach and Debbie will go along with what he says. They think they are in an alliance with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast