+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brendan Synnott - Survivor Tocantins

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Brendan Synnott - Survivor Tocantins

Brendan Synnott

Hometown: New York, N.Y.

Brendan Synnott is all about playing the game. Whether it is in front of a classroom teaching entrepreneurial success or taking part in outdoor extreme adventures, he knows how to read the odds.

Raised by a single mom in Connecticut, Brendan pulled himself up by the bootstraps to be the co-founder and CEO of Bear Naked, a natural food brand that was recently acquired by a major corporation. Despite his financial success, he is not all about the money.

Success to him, however, is about more than simply creating, building and selling a thriving business; it's about hard work, passion, fun and surrounding yourself with the best people.

Synnott has always wanted to combine his love of the outdoors with his skills as a leader. In school, he played both football and baseball, and still stays active as much as possible. He loves to compete and says it's a driving force, even in business. It will especially be a driving force on SURVIVOR.

Brendan is single and currently resides in Vail, Colo. His birth date is Sept. 28.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Brendan Synnott - Survivor Tocantins

I'm not a fan of wealthy people playing the game solely because I don't know if he'll play to win. I don't want him to pull a Sugar and just give up and take others to the end and not look out for his own interests.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I think he should take some of his $$$ and have his last name changed. Who wants "Snot" as a last name? Shallow, I know. But, something about him bugs me.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I have no problem with him playing the game, but just won't be rooting for him. Biased, I know, but I'd like to see someone win where the million will really change their life for the better.

Who is John Galt?

Another hottie . . and smart, and wealthy. Wow! He won't win the million (especially if anyone finds out), but I hope he sticks around for atmosphere.

I just read the "Bear Naked" site. I think (& hope) he is going to do rather well!
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

I don't care if he's wealthy. I don't want the million dollar prize going to someone solely for the fact that their outside lives may need it. I want the prize going to the person who played the game the hardest.

Besides, if someone really NEEDED the money, he or she can easily pull a Denise and get MB to donate money

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He's cute...and obviously smart...the only flaw was that line about surrounding himself with the "best people"...ok, as long as that doesn't mean just the young, hot, Ivy educated types...as happened last time.
    I don't worry about the $$ side... he can always donate it to a worthy cause. Although yes, it's nice to see someone get it whose life could really change because of it...but have you noticed, those people rarely actually win--that is, sometimes the winner is on the lower side of middle class, but not really poor.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3298657;
    I don't care if he's wealthy. I don't want the million dollar prize going to someone solely for the fact that their outside lives may need it. I want the prize going to the person who played the game the hardest.

Besides, if someone really NEEDED the money, he or she can easily pull a Denise and get MB to donate money
    Although I can't say people actually use the judgement of who played the better game in deciding who should win. Him being wealthy may count against him, but who knows, if they hate the other final 2 enough they might shove it in their faces that Brendan will get richer.

His bio seems boring, and I'm thinking if he's not boring, he might be on the cocky side.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I trust he won't be so dumb as to TELL them he's rich, or he's handing them an excuse to vote him off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast