+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Wow - some major "Coach hating" going on here. Personally, I find him amusing in a "oh my gosh" sort of way. His personality is a bit over the top, but he HAS accomplished a lot, if what his bio states is true. I guess it boils down this - what's the difference between arrogance and self-confidence? So, he's a bit full of himself - that isn't a hanging offence. I thought Tyson was much worse, talking about crushing people's dreams, etc.

Coach definitely makes for entertaining episodes. His imitation of Erin's "smile" And, his "coach socks"!!!!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I think they all had a feeling for what a douche-bag he is but I think his rants at tribal about how he should be the leader fully exposed him to everyone. They were laughing AT him. He was throwing a temper tantrum because no one said he was a leader so, in almost desperation, he appointed himself the leader (with his eyes maybe?). They were busting a gut in that "What a douche-bag" way...

The thing about Coach is you can probably play him like a puppet if you just stroke his ego a bit... I would possibly try to keep him around for a bit just because he will draw all the attention.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was surprised to see Jerry take the lead in NOT calling Coach the leader. Surely Jerry would know how much that would upset him. I mean if someone wants to call himself the leader, let him take the heat for the disasters. Labeling someone a leader at this point isn't really an act of friendship, not that Coach would understand that.

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by maersk;3286964;
    sorry people, but that ponytail screams "douchebag"........
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

FORT Newbie

i loved that assistant coach bit with tyson. tyson clearly thought it was hilarious, and coach seemed dead serious. dude is jacked in the brain, but in a very very funny way. i hope he goes far only for the entertainment factor.

FORT Fanatic

I wont be happy until Coach is voted off. Blindside would be nice. I wonder would it be wrong to hope he trips and falls ponytail first into the fire pit?

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3356260;
    I wont be happy until Coach is voted off. Blindside would be nice. I wonder would it be wrong to hope he trips and falls ponytail first into the fire pit?
    That would be awesome MWAH!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

:)

That website is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy can't be for real. Renaissance man?? Noble warrior??? I am freaking choking on my freetos.

I do have to say though - those pics (on the kayaking part of his website) with his hair cut short and some facial hair - yeah, that was kind of hot. The sleazy, tired, half ponytail - not so much.

I hope he makes it a while on the show because he is completely entertaining. Wish his hair was all short and buzzed like when he was kayaking around the world or whatever - then he'd be fun to look at too.

This guy is a Hot mess!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

This guy is sleazy and a joke. I loved how he upset he was when they didn't call him the leader!

+ Reply to Thread