+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Or cue the Looney Tunes theme music.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Coach is hysterical. I adored him, his stories (true or not) and his conviction to his goal of winning "nobly". He was hugely entertaining for me.

I assume the court case going on in Boston - Clark Rockefeller, who abducted his daughter and went under various aliases - is a national story. The defense is trying to show that he is crazy rather than a coldly manipulative individual. I keep thinking, WWCD? (What would Coach do?) Coach has set a new standard for delusion. Rockfeller isn't in his league, LOL.

Oh that guy is far beyond Coach. Coach is a harmless pain in the neck, while "Clark" is possibly a serial killer. I was an avid "Unsolved Mysteries" viewer back in the day and there was this case of a missing couple profiled after they encountered a mysterious man who became their houseguest I believe. It's hard to remember all of the details but I do remember that the guy, who went by a German name at the time, looked an awful lot like old Clark. When the abduction case broke the news revealed that they believed he was indeed one and the same guy, and when viewing his pictures you can see why they feel that way. If so he has left a couple of bodies behind. Coach is entertaining...that Clark guy is on another level. I haven't been following the story, but I am very interested in knowing if they tie him to that crime, and if so will they eventually tie him to others.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3476259;
    Coach is hysterical. I adored him, his stories (true or not) and his conviction to his goal of winning "nobly". He was hugely entertaining for me.
    I totally agree with this! Other than rooting for JT (a 'Bama boy), I thoroughly enjoyed the escapades of Coach!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Sorry folks, I was never one to suffer by my lonesome. Coach continues to revise his website (being careful to exclude a guestbook function). There is a new section about his brilliant performance on Survivor.

"Coach" Benjamin Wade - The Renaissance Man

Get the barf bags ready.

Apologies for bumping his thread.

, on the home page, "eclectic" is misspelled; can't resist pointing that out!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I found several grammatical errors (10 minutes of my life I'll never get back). The Renaissance Man isn't familiar with grammar or spell check, apparently.

I will give him this - I rather liked the background music on the site.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

There are two favorable reviews about his "book." However, it should be noted that Coach didn't write the book! It is a "novel" by a Tom Gauthier that is based on his "original journals"

Dislike the man, but love the music on his web site. Wish I knew the name of that piece and who performs it.

+ Reply to Thread