+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3297265;
    Isn't the music on his site the music used in The Omen? Does that mean he is the devil's spawn?
    It's La Fortuna and used to be one of my favorite pieces but...It's probably most recognized from the end of Jackass. The best ending to a movie ever!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3289957;
    Nothing against you Kocky, but this stereotype annoys me. California is a big state, it's not like all of us are aspiring to join the entertainment industry. It's a stereotype that has unfortunately been attributed to all Californians. Besides, he lives in the northern part of the state, I don't think he would book many jobs living up there.
    No problem. And I do understand what you're saying. Unfortunately this man is in that mode. I'm just tired of seeing the constant stream of mactors on the types of reality shows that showed basically average people in extraordinary circumstances.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3289957;
    Nothing against you Kocky, but this stereotype annoys me. California is a big state, it's not like all of us are aspiring to join the entertainment industry. It's a stereotype that has unfortunately been attributed to all Californians. Besides, he lives in the northern part of the state, I don't think he would book many jobs living up there.
    Yeah, mainly that stereotype should go to just LA in general, but even a lot of LA isn't like that. California is the largest state in terms of population, so I would think it's natural to have Californians on the show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Add me to the list who clicked out when the music started...good grief. And the art work....I thought I was in a cathedral...to worship the "Coach".
    From the promos they vote out someone from each team before the game starts...too bad they aren't allowed to talk to each other before they do that... I'm guessing 5 minutes of this guy's mouth and he'd be a goner, muscles or not.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3297267;
    It's La Fortuna and used to be one of my favorite pieces but...
    Carl Orff's, Carmina Burana - an awesome PAGAN piece, about sacrificing the female virgin. What a choice!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmina_Burana_(Orff)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3299416;
    Carl Orff's, Carmina Burana - an awesome PAGAN piece, about sacrificing the female virgin. What a choice!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmina_Burana_(Orff)
    I double checked myself on google and found the soundtrack listing on amazon website. It is called O Fortuna (not La as I previously stated but pretty darn close anyway ) from Carmina Burana by Carl Orff.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3292917;
    You MUST check out his very annoyingly-constructed website. The ego just oozes off the pages. Gawd.

"Coach" Benjamin Wade - The Renaissance Man
    LMFAO, this is hilarious. I bet a lot of time and effort was put into it, but like you said, his ego definitely comes out everywhere on his site.

BTW, that tune always scares me.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Wow! Is this guy for real? I umm, kinda have to root for him since I have him in an office pool, but I have a feeling he won't be sticking around too long.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Regular

A Renaissance Man already wears many hats, not just one like for example Joe the Plumber or Sarah the wolf killer. They wear only one hat. And being accomplished at two things hardly makes you a Renaissance Man!

I also think his tat is cool. He might turn out to be a real jerk... or maybe not? I try not to judge until I have seen them on the show.

He seems like an interesting guy, that's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread