+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Excellent, Olaf! I'm sure The Renaissance Man would have phrased it exactly that way! LOLOL

PWS
    FORT Fogey

47? 57?

His RNO interview shows that he's still as delusional as ever and still claims that he has never lied in the game.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think ol' Bubba has an old head injury and has escaped from a home, if you ask me.

I'm suprised that his village hasn't called...'cause they're bound to have noticed that their idiot is missing, by now, wouldn't you think?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3451820;
    I think ol' Bubba has an old head injury and has escaped from a home, if you ask me.

I'm suprised that his village hasn't called...'cause they're bound to have noticed that their idiot is missing, by now, wouldn't you think?
    Maybe they're just glad to be rid of him! I am.

Just when you thought we were rid of him. . .an excerpt from People's interview with alien life form:

...My short-term goal is to be in PEOPLE magazine because I have a great story to tell. I pray about the long-term goals. I have a couple of coaching opportunities I am considering. I did call my symphony and asked if they could pay me full-time. They said yes, so I moved back to Northern California. I want to go to 20 different countries in the next 20 years to write 20 symphonies based on the culture and the historical instruments. As far as Hollywood, I think I am going to get people coming at me with offers. I don’t want to be a reality junkie but I would absolutely want my own show. Survivor: Coach Talks Blindsides, Weightloss & Nietzsche - PEOPLE TV Watch
    Said twenty countries rushing to enact "Dragon-Protection" legislation.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

As far as Hollywood, I think I am going to get people coming at me with offers.
    I was in Hollywood last week, and there IS work available for Coach there. He can stand out in front of Graumann's Chinese Theatre and pose for pictures with tourists for tips.

The best part is that he'll be able to maintain his weight loss, 'cause he's bound to starve! LOL.

Anyone notice how he said he lost 60 POUNDS in that People TV watch interview?????

Yet, if you watch the Ponderosa videos, the doctor clearly says he lost only 30??? Not that 30 is easy on your body, but come on Coach!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Ok, I know that I'm in the minority here, but I've developed a certain amount of respect for Coach over the past couple of episodes. Obviously, the man lives by his own rules, what's wrong with that? Are we so sanitized that we expect everyone to act the same? He has some stories - who doesn't? He displayed humility and self-deprecation and prayed to have forgiveness for Erinn blasting him before he left for Exile.

I'll take a stand up Coach over a sneaky Erinn any day.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Yeah, I'm sure those calls from Hollywood are just pouring in, Coach. Thank goodness he's gone!

+ Reply to Thread