+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3441617;
    We can also add unemployed to his list. And he is unemployed because he lied to the school about needing time off....something about needing time off to have some tests to see if he has cancer!.....yeah that's right up there with honesty and integrity. You betcha!
    Great point.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker
    Originally Posted by queenb
    We got woman-hating. New word for the day misogynist = woman hater

Somewhere in my head, I knew that, but thanks. Obviously it didn't jump out as such so I need to make better note of these things. Thankfully, it's not a word I need to use in my personal life on a regular basis.
    You know, NC, I think it can handle being repeated anyway... and though I think Coach is pathetic, it's still the one thing I just can't get past:
    Coach is a misogynistic, women-hating chauvanistic pig.

this guy is exactly who I'd take to the end with me. He's ridiculous and they all know it. Anyone else who has truly used their smarts to make it thru can easily beat this idiot. I love it when he stands in the water going thru all his poses like he's friggin' Yoda or something. Bring it on Coach..you little dragonslayin' warrior against pygmies man!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3441758;
    It will be fun watching watching JT tell Coach that they had to get rid of Debbie behind his back, for his own good, because the lady he said he trusted implicitly was scheming to get rid of him! I'll bet he doesn't believe that is what happened until he saw it for himself on tv.

It was a good move for JT to try. He can honestly tell Coach that she was a snake, and if Coach believes that, then he has one more reason to trust JT. Getting rid of someone they couldn't manipulate was a good move too.
    Oh, JT has proof. Debbie voted against him. (Coach). And So, when JT tells coach she was going around trying to get everyone to vote him out....he has the proof. Coach got a vote. It was Debbie's.

So, oh yea....JT will use this to his advantage, telling coach they got rid of the back stabber. That couldn't of played out more perfectly in JT's favor. As far as not making any enemies by voting off Deb.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3441738;
    Somewhere in my head, I knew that, but thanks. Obviously it didn't jump out as such so I need to make better note of these things. Thankfully, it's not a word I need to use in my personal life on a regular basis.
    Only on Thursdays, for the time being
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Hahaha! Yeah, Coach Maestro Dragonslayer is such a numbskull that I would think taking him to the finale for a vote-off would be like fishing in a barrel. He will lose, lose, lose, but I think he will be gone long before the finale. I'll miss his morning meditations and the wisdom that he imparts week after week. I did think for a moment that he and his assistant coach were practicing sexual positions, I am glad that Coach El Maestro Dragonslayer cleared that up for us.

This guy is pure entertainment.

Coach to assistant coach-"I'm running this game"

(tells everyone to vote out Sierra-Tyson goes home)

(tells everyone to vote out Taj-Debbie goes)

Yup, he's got this game locked down. Must be awesome to be him.

FORT Newbie

Every Thursday evening I hear Jeff say, "Previously on Survivor..." and I immediately hear a voice in my head saying, PLEEEZE MAKE COACH BE BLINDSIDED TONIGHT ... PLEEEEEZE! I don't know what it is about that man (well, actually I do, but there isn't enough time in the day to list my complaints) that makes me cringe, but he is just too creepy. I can't imagine being stranded in the jungle with him. Heck, I'd probably throw myself at that snapping gator in the teaser. I thought it was really strange that out of all the people he could have had come for the personal reward, he had no family nor friend show up ... just an assitant coach. That alone tells me there are few people in his life that aren't sick to death of hearing of his grandiose adventures brought about by a narcissistic personality disorder ... just seeing him standing in the water in the wee hours of the morning (taking a whiz most likely) being so affected and pompous is enough to turn anyone off. Granted, the show won't be nearly as tantalizing without him, but seeing him blindsided would be sooooo worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by woodyjoo;3448817;
    Every Thursday evening I hear Jeff say, "Previously on Survivor..." and I immediately hear a voice in my head saying, PLEEEZE MAKE COACH BE BLINDSIDED TONIGHT ... PLEEEEEZE! I don't know what it is about that man (well, actually I do, but there isn't enough time in the day to list my complaints) that makes me cringe, but he is just too creepy. I can't imagine being stranded in the jungle with him. Heck, I'd probably throw myself at that snapping gator in the teaser. I thought it was really strange that out of all the people he could have had come for the personal reward, he had no family nor friend show up ... just an assitant coach. That alone tells me there are few people in his life that aren't sick to death of hearing of his grandiose adventures brought about by a narcissistic personality disorder ... just seeing him standing in the water in the wee hours of the morning (taking a whiz most likely) being so affected and pompous is enough to turn anyone off. Granted, the show won't be nearly as tantalizing without him, but seeing him blindsided would be sooooo worth it.

woodyjoo! Great Post! It is a doubled edged sword with the Dragon Slayer -- we would loved to see him blindsided but we would be denied his entertaining rants. If they blindside him, I rather them do it at the last possible moment. I feel sorry for the fellow jurors when he does get the boot!

Could it be that Coach, the Dragon Slayer is really a wannabe Jedi Master? This photo of Liam Neesen recently caught my eye, and I immediately said that is Coach! This is from Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, I did not see the movie so I don't know if there were any dragons to slay, but it reminds me that Coach is in his own fantasy world!
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread