+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3379354;
    I hope this tool doesn't make the jury... it will be great if he gets blind-sided right before!!
    Now, that's something to watch, for sure!!!

It seems like most people on here fall into two camps. They can't stand Coach and want to see him gone or they can't stand Coach and think he's funny to watch. Put me in the first camp. I'm ready for him to be far, far away from my tv.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Stargazer, I'm joining you in the first camp. Not a fan, and I won't be interested in watching the finale if he's in it. In fact, there are only a few people I can find to root for this season.

Coach on the jury, whining at final TC why he should be sitting up there instead of any of those other lower lifeforms, might be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;3383044;
    It seems like most people on here fall into two camps. They can't stand Coach and want to see him gone or they can't stand Coach and think he's funny to watch. Put me in the first camp. I'm ready for him to be far, far away from my tv.
    I'm one of the few that doesn't land in either camp. I dislike him, for sure, but not to the extent of absolutely loathing him. Honestly, JP has been touting him as one of the greatest Survivor villains ever, but I don't see it. His behavior (and hair) is gross, and he's acts way too much like an alpha-male to my liking, but it's nothing I haven't seen before.

With that said, he's far from one of my favorites. But if he's going to fit the role of the villain, then he (or the editing team, blame whichever you want) better do a better job in the future.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think one thing that really annoys me about him is that he acts like an alpha male with absolutely nothing to justify that role. This last show when he was pulling the spinning wheel was the first time I've seen him put out any sizeable effort.

Villian? Ha. He's too much of a wuss to come across as a villian in my opinion. What has he really done besides smugly declare a couple of women "cancer" to the tribe and prove himself to be quite useless in challenges? And the Steven Seagal wannabe ponytail - ugh. I thought he was really going to be something after reading his bio, but he hasn't done a thing to back up all that bragging. Color me unimpressed.

I want him to make it to final four - then get booted out on his alpha male butt, just missing out on the million bucks. Perfect.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3383454;
    I think one thing that really annoys me about him is that he acts like an alpha male with absolutely nothing to justify that role. This last show when he was pulling the spinning wheel was the first time I've seen him put out any sizeable effort.
    Been mentioned he has a lung issue and is having a hard time breathing in challanges.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3383482;
    Been mentioned he has a lung issue and is having a hard time breathing in challanges.
    How interesting. That means he's weak and by his own standards for this game he should be voted out asap.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3383482;
    Hey, I was wondering where you heard this? An article or something? I thought I had read most of whats out there but hadn't seen this one.

+ Reply to Thread