+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3370287;
    I think the absolute worst thing about Benny here is his attitude towards women. I truly believe that if Candace had been a little more accepting of the ass grabs and licking and general man handling, he wouldn't have tried to get her booted.
    Jerry said in his interview other than that "lick"/kiss he NEVER saw coach act like Candice was saying to ANY of the woman.

Going out on a limb here--I hate being "programed" by survivor. by programed I mean being TOLD who to like or hate. Every player out there has 15-20 confessionals per episode and most of them are about bitching and moaning about others. Yet we get 10 coach confessionals, 3 on the bootee and 1 for every other player there. Don't you think if we got only 2 coach confessionals and 10 of some other player we may not hate coach as much and would dislike the other player much more?

And I don't like coach, his ego is to big but CBS is editing him to be hated--we are given no choice. Look at Candice, she got no bad confessionals but now after her interviews we can be damm sure she are dozens of them, hating on EVERYONE on her tribe--but we didn't get to see them so we didn't hate her.

Another little thing--One of the deleted scenes for this episode was coach telling Sierra he was mistaken about her and she kicked butt in the challange. Since this doesn't match the edit it was cut.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'd agree with you...except his own website totally fits his TV personna. But I do agree in principle (who, whoever watched Big Brother and then read on FORT what went on behind the scenes, could ever disagree that the editing of people's characters is likely to be extensive on reality shows).

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3372485;
    I'd agree with you...except his own website totally fits his TV personna. But I do agree in principle (who, whoever watched Big Brother and then read on FORT what went on behind the scenes, could ever disagree that the editing of people's characters is likely to be extensive on reality shows).
    I agree thats him, just saying many others are that way too but we are not given the option to like or hate them.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3372507;
    I agree thats him, just saying many others are that way too but we are not given the option to like or hate them.
    You could be right... I shudder to think there are that many people like him....

Quote Originally Posted by hcw;3364471;
    [
    I've also decided I will no longer address this man as 'Coach'. Reason No. 1 is he got fired, maybe he should change the name to 'Not a Coach'. Reason No. 2 is it's too disgusting to called a man a coach when he is not coaching you on anything.
    Reminds me of the Seinfield espisode where the guy who conducted some little charity band wanted to be called Maestro. [/QUOTE]

Coffee on laptop funny!

This guy is very full of himself, but he is fun to watch!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3374227;
    This guy is very full of himself, but he is fun to watch!
    I find him to be HILARIOUS - this Survivor wouldn't be as good without him.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;3373566;
    Reminds me of the Seinfield espisode where the guy who conducted some little charity band wanted to be called Maestro.
    Coffee on laptop funny![/QUOTE]

As well it should--the orchestra he shows himself conducting is based in a town of less than 10,000 people. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but not the big deal he makes it out to be either.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3374574;
    Coffee on laptop funny!
    As well it should--the orchestra he shows himself conducting is based in a town of less than 10,000 people. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but not the big deal he makes it out to be either.[/QUOTE]

Was this an intentional reference to another Seinfeld episode? Made me laugh either way. It probably means I watch waaayyy too much TV as well, but the Seinfeld lines stick with me even though I haven't watched it much in years.

(BTW: The episode is the one where the reporter from the HS paper overhears Jerry and George arguing and thinks they're a gay couple. They both keep protesting that they're not gay, but keep adding the line 'not that there's anything wrong with that')

Okay, so I ahve decided that every season, the person I like and am rooting for NEVER makes it to the end...so with that being said I am now rooting for Coach!!!

+ Reply to Thread