+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/27 Recap Show Discussion

11/27 Recap Show Discussion

Survivor - CBS.com
    Next on Survivor: Gabon
    I Was Put On The Planet For This Show
    In a very special Survivor, never before seen footage reveals who the castaways are and how they came to be entrenched in the adventure of a lifetime together. When the power shifted out of Kota's hands, it landed in the unlikeliest hands as Sugar, Susie, Ken and Crystal took control of the merged tribe. New scenes shed light on their rise to the top. Audition tapes and secret scenes reveal the deepest secrets, motivations, hopes and dreams of each castaway.

Re: 11/27 Recap Show Discussion

I'm glad Sugar showed up without her 72 nose rings. Sheesh.

Bob's audition tape is a riot.

A very special Survivor? I guess they couldn't put recrap in the guide.

Paté? Prosciutto? Gherkins? What planet does Corinne live on where these are not "foreign" foods. Granted, they are not unfamiliar, but they certainly are foreign. To Americans at any rate.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

...and corinne continues to be the most raging, vindictive b***h ever to set foot on this show.

I can see now why JP called her evil. Nothing positive ever came out of her mouth. She's toxic!

This was the first episode I watched in HD (I was at my cousins' house for Thanksgiving, and they have an HDTV over there). I gotta say, I thought Bob looked horrendous without a shirt on my regular TV at home, but he looks 10 times worse in HD. Sorry if that offends anyone, but he does.

Ken's arms look nasty. He definitely got unlucky with the bugs, 'cause I didn't catch many bug bites on the others.

I didn't enjoy this recap as much as China's. This one was so-so. But Corinne finally came out as the superbitch Jeff said she would be in this recap.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3242357;
    Paté? Prosciutto? Gherkins? What planet does Corinne live on where these are not "foreign" foods. Granted, they are not unfamiliar, but they certainly are foreign. To Americans at any rate.
    A gherkin is just a small pickle. Did you every buy a jar of sweet pickles? They have gherkin is written right on the bottle? Every store across the country has them. I love pate and proscuitto and would have thought most would not consider them foreign.

We certainly saw Corrines true colors last night! wow

It did appear that Bob did not know for sure the idol had been taken by Sugar. He just couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3242432;
    A gherkin is just a small pickle. Did you every buy a jar of sweet pickles? They have gherkin is written right on the bottle? Every store across the country has them. I love pate and proscuitto and would have thought most would not consider them foreign.
    I actually know what a gherkin is. My point is that she got all snotty about their unfamiliarity with foods that were "American" and then proceeded to list off an assortment of European words that described European foods. I am truly surprised that she used the words "blue cheese" and not Roquefort or Gorgonzola.

And I too love paté, though prosciutto is far too salty for my taste.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

I thought there was too much recycled footage for all that touting of "unseen footage."

Kenny certainly has changed--or flowered--depending on your point of view.

His current and new-found ability to influence outcomes may go to his head.

We'll have to see how he handles his sudden ability to influence events.

Methinks Kenny could become the epitome of the word "hubris" if he doesn't watch out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast