+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ethan Zohn and Jenna Lewis

FORT Fan

Ethan Zohn and Jenna Lewis

For those who may be interested, former Survivor contestants Ethan Zohn (Survivor: Africa) and Jenna Lewis (Survivor: Borneo) have teamed up with two experienced adventure racers and are competing for the United States in Mark Burnett's Eco-Challenge. This year's race takes place in Fiji.

If you're in Canada, the race can be seen on the Discovery channel. Last night was the first episode (but they'll probably replay it today sometime) and it will be on for the next three nights. It is shown as two one-hour shows each evening. The first hour focuses exclusively on the Canadian teams involved. The second hour (narrated by David Duchovny and produced by MB) looks at the entire race and focuses on several of the other international teams (US, Brazil, France etc.). This is where we saw Ethan and Jenna.

In the US, it'll air on May 5-8. We provided live coverage when it was filmed, it can be found in the Other Reality Shows forum. We'll also provide some coverage of it when it airs in the US.

FORT Fan
    Be also on the lookout for Gabriel Cade (Survivor: Marquesas) as a race volunteer.

How cool! Fluff must be on cloud nine!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it meant that Ethan and Jenna were dating. I was gonna say..."Wow, Fluff is gonna be pissed!" Unless she likes Jenna...then she might be somewhat happy for them.

+ Reply to Thread