+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Gabon: Interview with Charlie - "It's a recipe for disaster."

Re: Survivor Gabon: Interview with Charlie - "It's a recipe for disaster."

It’s not the most talented bunch left in the game.
    The man speaks the truth.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Awww...I hated that Charlie was voted out...he was one of my faves.

I want to go back to before the game a couple comments. You had a relationship with Clay Aiken? Can you describe that a little bit?

I actually prefer not to talk about my personal life.

Okay, well you did know him back then?

Yeah, Iíd prefer just talking about Survivor.
    WOW! Has this been common knowledge? I haven't read any behind the scenes or spoilers about Survivor this year so maybe this is old news and I just didn't know about it!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

I didn't know that about Clay either.

Apparently it's not new news...if you google both their names, there are links back to September (at least). Charlie talked about their friendship to several sites. I have to wonder why, unless it's due to my opinion that everyone who goes on a reality TV show has been and is still looking for fame/publicity. Who knows, though...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3235648;
    Apparently it's not new news...if you google both their names, there are links back to September (at least). Charlie talked about their friendship to several sites. I have to wonder why, unless it's due to my opinion that everyone who goes on a reality TV show has been and is still looking for fame/publicity. Who knows, though...
    Sure. I think so too. Nothing wrong with that either. Not everyone, but I think most are looking to boost their career or possibilities in life.

I did not know about Clay I am so googling it now seriously. Great interview , the tick part tremendously freaked me out the most. I love him for spilling juicy details and all the inside parts.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3235121;
    Excellent interview Mariner. Thanks.

Charlie is the most candid we have seen in awhile. Sugar is the big surprise here. I wonder why production chose to leave so much of her personality on the floor. Perhaps that is a clue that she doesn't make it far enough to matter; too many other stories to tell. Though we are far enough along now, one would think.

Crystal apparently told everyone about her Olympic past contrary to her confessional that she wanted to keep that a secret.
    I don't know about that. Charlie said he is a runner and knew who she was-not that Crystal told everyone. Trust me, this is totally believable, my hubby is/was a runner and they know all of the olympians and other rising stars. It is kind of odd actually, he can't remember what I told him to do five minutes ago, be he can recognize and name every person on a relay team from 12 years ago.

Of course, if Charlie did recognize her then there is a good chance he told his tribe. Funny thing is, after seeing her perform, they might have thought he was crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3235843;
    if Charlie did recognize her then there is a good chance he told his tribe.
    Or he may have thought it was inside information he should keep to himself.

He did an interview with the advocate, where he said he talked to Clay online for a couple years. they said something about them being good friends and Charlie said "I wouldn't say were good friends" and then he said Clay has a good heart and isn't a partier (clubber) and that he really wants to make a difference..that he was surprised Clay came out, because he was always sure about keeping that part of his life private (though, that was before Parker, which is the reason clay came out so...he may still have not decided to come out at that point) then Charlie said he went to survivor and hadn't talked to him since, wasn't even sure that clay knew he went to survivor...

something like that..I read the interview, didn't memorize it lol

I like charlie, I was sad to see him go, and I wouldnt be good at these shows because I could never backstab someone like that lol I know its needed sometimes, I just know I couldnt do it.
    Last edited by srs_in_Oregon; 11-17-2008 at 03:19 PM.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He says he never got to know Kenny and Crystal, which to me says they don't make it to Ponderosa in the near future, if ever. Given that Crystal and Sugar hate Randy I think Kenny would have a hard time arguing that Bob should go next, even with the idea that you want to save a bad guy for the
    F2 or F3. Sugar does like Bob... and isn't that crazy about Corinne according to Charlie, while we know Susie doesn't like Corinne, so maybe they do get Pagonged unless they win immunity (which Randy could--he isn't all that unathletic!).
    At that point Sugar, Bob and Susie should join up against Kenny and Crystal...but you know people never do what they should!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast