+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 11/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDiva;3236696;
    Randy calls Crystal a bitch and Sasquatch(sp) and Charlies believes only Crystal is mean-spirited? I guess if it someone from your alliance than you easily overlook mean comments.
    It may also be based how the players see themselves--Randy never pretended to be nice while Crystal thinks she's all that. A player who thinks their nice when they are not will stand out more than the player who is mean but admits it.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Probst says the fire challange took 90 minutes, what a great group of survivors that with flint and firewood couldn't make fire for a hour and half
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3236717;
    It may also be based how the players see themselves--Randy never pretended to be nice while Crystal thinks she's all that. A player who thinks their nice when they are not will stand out more than the player who is mean but admits it.
    I agree. I don't have a problem with Randy because of this fact. He has been honest from the start about who he is and what to expect. You know what you are getting. I also think he is easier to ignore. He spouts then it is over. He doesn't seem to seeth endlessly and can be talked down.

Fire challenge: It was also said that Susie and Sugar were not even close though the editing made it appear to be somewhat of a race.

I also took issue with Randy making comments about Crystal's size. It's childish, and it reflects badly upon him.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3237529;
    I also took issue with Randy making comments about Crystal's size. It's childish, and it reflects badly upon him.
    Randy always reflects poorly on Randy and it is never good!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3237529;
    I agree it's crazy for Randy to say such things about a woman or anyone for that matter......How would Charlie know anything about Crystal? She was never on same tribe, so anything he is getting has to be from Randy which I am not impressed with, he borders on being a racist and he is not very likable to me......

I actually think Randy IS racist.Who has Randy been most vocal about disliking? G.C.,Crystal,Susie and in the beginning,Ken.The 4 ethnic minorities on the show Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3236459;
    I do not think it would be the friendship that would get him teased, but the obvious attraction Charlie has to him. It is one thing to have a gay friend that knows and respects you are straight, but quite another to have an admirer whom is gay, and makes no bones about showing it. I mean look at some of the pictures up of he and Charlie the one of him biting him, etc. If that does not get some questions and teasing from some people, than I do not know what would.
    This is what I meant. Charlie didn't tell Marcus what he did for a living or what college he attended, but he freely told all of America how attracted he was to him even after Marcus made it clear that he wasn't interested.

Let's be fair about this. You hardly have to be a rascist to find Crystal, CG and Susie miserable to be around. Crystal and CG seemed to go out of their way to get people to dislike them. Susie worked hard around camp and was quiet, but she was terrible in challenges and a terrible gamer. Ken improved as the season went on, but he too seemed like a worthless tribemember in the early days.

Hearing about the 90 min fire challenge wasn't surprising, but it was a sorry reflection on the participants. They were given time to practice beforehand.

+ Reply to Thread