+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor Gabon: Interview with Ace and Dan - "I'm not an ex-fatty at all."

FORT Fan

Re: Survivor Gabon: Interview with Ace and Dan - "I'm not an ex-fatty at all."

Very interesting. Apparently Ace felt he was the only player out there.

Matty’s a great guy. I’ve got nothing bad to say about him but he had no idea what he was doing on Survivor. Put it this way. He’s a nice guy but he is who he is and he just really didn’t understand how to play the game. And, I don’t mean that in a bad way.
    Do you get the impression he knows something about Matty's fate? He's mentioned that he's talked to Sugar and others "post facto".

Good catch. Dan did not say Matty "isn't" playing a good game. He used past tense. (Lawyers are supposed to be more careful than that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3227959;
    Good catch. Dan did not say Matty "isn't" playing a good game. He used past tense. (Lawyers are supposed to be more careful than that.)
    That was actually Ace who said that and I wouldn't read too much into it. By post facto, I think he means after the game was over. Possibly, back in the United States.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3228014;
    That was actually Ace who said that and I wouldn't read too much into it. By post facto, I think he means after the game was over. Possibly, back in the United States.
    Yes, I know what post facto means. That's my point. If he talked to Sugar and others after the game, possibly back in the United States, then he could have found out that Matty was kicked off soon after him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12