+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Randy Bailey: Survivor Gabon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Randy Bailey: Survivor Gabon

I, too, think maybe this is at least somewhat concocted as a persona to get him singled out from all the other middle aged not so great looking men who apply. At least I sure hope so. Imagine being stuck on a tribe with a guy who's really like that! Yikes!
    One hint he can't be THAT bad...who would hire someone with that kind of personality to videograph their wedding? Or recommend him to someone else?

PWS, that's exactly what I thought when I read the bio. I really don't know what to expect!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Randy sacrificed his glasses!! Even Jeff looked amazed at TC. Who'd have thought Randy would make such a significant contribution to the team.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Randy looks so much like the late great character actor Jack Weston. I like him...so far. He played it smart in the first two episodes.
    Last edited by lopevian; 09-26-2008 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3205942;
    Randy sacrificed his glasses!! Even Jeff looked amazed at TC. Who'd have thought Randy would make such a significant contribution to the team.
    I agree... it was cool, and very inventive, of him to make a hook out of his glasses. But I don't think he will be around very long. He just seems like he is a strong personality and he is trying very hard to keep his opinions to himself. Which is a very good strategy, but how long will he be able to do that?! I guess we have to wait and see. It's always hard in the beginning to get a good read on the contestants.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3205942;
    Especially after all the whining he did to the camera.... I find him pretty unpleasant.
    But as a former glasses wearer I"m stunned he'd give them up...had he figured out some other way to keep them on? I forgot to look at tribal council.

I'd never give up my glasses, but I really need them to see. Maybe he had a very weak prescription and it won't affect him too much to not have them. On the other hand, if he used the one arm to make a fish hook, he'll probably use a twig or something to make another arm for his glasses!

Since he's 50, it's possible his glasses are simply "reading glasses", so he doesn't need them in this situation.

I'm finding myself rooting for the bitter lug. He hates marriage and is a wedding videographer. I think he's know how to play the game more than we may know.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I didn't dislike him as much as I thought I was going to but the season is still pretty new yet. I think if he plays his cards right he might go far. He seems to have his head in the game already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast