+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paloma Soto-Castillo: Survivor Gabon

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Paloma Soto-Castillo: Survivor Gabon

Paloma Soto-Castillo

Hometown: Downey, California

Paloma Soto-Castillo has been playing the social game her entire life, one of the skills necessary to succeed in the game of SURVIVOR. Her parents were both missionaries, causing her to move around a lot during her childhood. Growing up with this lifestyle taught her to adapt to any environment and she became a stronger person as a result.

Soto-Castillo was born in Chile and lived there for a large part of her life before moving to Tennessee, Virginia and then settling in California. One day, on a whim, she decided to leave everything behind and move to Kenya…alone, without any group or organization. She lived among the natives and wild animals for three months without any support from family and friends or any modern conveniences. After witnessing the people's suffering first-hand, she says it changed her life and she's certain she'll go back and help change their lives. Soto-Castillo is motivated to win SURVIVOR so she can open an orphanage or elementary school for the children of Kenya.

Soto-Catillo has a B.A. in communication studies from California State University, Long Beach and continues to go to school. She is currently working on her single subject teaching credential and works part time as a waitress. Her hobbies include traveling, camping and reading. In her free time, Paloma loves staying competitive and keeping her mind sharp by playing Texas Hold 'Em.

Soto-Castillo is single. She currently lives in Downey, California with her Shitzu, Sam. Her birth date is August 24, 1984.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fan

Re: Paloma Soto-Castillo: Survivor Gabon

This seasons female eye candy. Won't be too upset if she sticks around a while as she looks as if she might be interesting. As for the trio of blondes, I can't even remember their names.

I'm so excited I'm rooting for her too I'm glad Survivor go to Hispanics this season lol I hope they go far and Paloma is flaming Hot lol.
    The big brother addiction its taking over

I'm totally going to root for this girl. My uncle was a missionary in Chile and Costa Rica and I admire anyone who goes into the mission field in one form or another. I think it's great that she wants to give to others in less fortunate than herself. I do think she's attractive (in a totally hetero way) and she's not too skinny for the most part but that rib sticking out is kind of grossing me out though.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Man, how refreshing is it that she is smokin hot and she sounds like she has a brain and wasn't all about "hooking up" with the guys like the other bimbos were..another pre show favorite. There seems to be a lot of favorites this season!

Yeah, from her bio I'm hoping I'll like this one, and that she will turn out to be an interesting player.

It's a shame that she turned out to be such a whiner. Now she can whine all she wants over at the Loser's Lodge.

I didn't think she was that bad. Watch the Survivor extra videos and she actually seemed pretty level headed.

I didn't think she was that bad either. Her voice totally reminds me of Kelly Kapoor on "The Office."
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree she wasn't that bad (not like Michelle, for example). What were they thinking to use her on that pole? I know they were saving the stronger girls for immunity, but immunity could just as well have involved tight rope walking type skills, which she'd probably better at. Or something where they needed a small light person to toss around. Ace really wanted to do her in--she was right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast