+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Michelle Chase: Survivor Gabon

Re: Michelle Chase: Survivor Gabon

You know I started thinking about it, but if you're REALLY tired and out of breath, your body can shut down and refuse to work until it catches its breath. That may be what happened with GC and Ken, instead of just resting because they were tired. And Michelle being the athlete she is may not have understood that because she's in tip-top shape. But who knows....

bump

This girl was hilarious at the reunion show. wtf was up with her nightmare? One of the most disappointing first boots ever. She would have brought a little more entertainment to the show if she had stayed around for a couple more episodes.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3252250;
    bump

This girl was hilarious at the reunion show. wtf was up with her nightmare? One of the most disappointing first boots ever. She would have brought a little more entertainment to the show if she had stayed around for a couple more episodes.
    Agreed. She was my favorite from the get-go. I'm hoping by some chance she's brought back onto another season of Survivor just for being too awesome to settle for 1 episode of Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3252253;
    Agreed. She was my favorite from the get-go. I'm hoping by some chance she's brought back onto another season of Survivor just for being too awesome to settle for 1 episode of Survivor
    Survivor: Second Chance, please!

Although it would be embarrassing to get voted out early on again.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3252257;
    Survivor: Second Chance, please!

Although it would be embarrassing to get voted out early on again.
    THing is, I don't think there are enough second-chancers that I like enough to be on another season. Just Michelle <3333

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3252263;
    THing is, I don't think there are enough second-chancers that I like enough to be on another season. Just Michelle <3333
    I think Tina from EI deserves a second chance. She was just not ready to play the game with the death of her son. I would like to see how she would hold up if she got a second chance.

I can think of a lot of early eliminees that I would like to see back, but the thing is that they're mostly female, and there needs to be an equal balance.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3252276;
    I think Tina from EI deserves a second chance. She was just not ready to play the game with the death of her son. I would like to see how she would hold up if she got a second chance.

I can think of a lot of early eliminees that I would like to see back, but the thing is that they're mostly female, and there needs to be an equal balance.
    Yeah, Tina definitely got robbed based on her circumstances.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dave or Sherea again, or even Mary

It's hard for me to remember early boots from previous seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3252278;
    Yeah, Tina definitely got robbed based on her circumstances.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dave or Sherea again, or even Mary

It's hard for me to remember early boots from previous seasons.
    List of Survivor contestants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Survivor: Second Chance were to happen (which I highly doubt), I don't think many pre-ASS players would do it. But from the pre-ASS contestants, my picks are (only choosing from the first 6 eliminated contestants) Kimmi (Aus), Mad Dog (Aus), Mike Skupin (Aus), Gina (Marq), Tanya (Thai), and Ghandia (Thai).

Post-ASS, I would like to see Brook (Van), Dolly (Van), Jonathan & Wanda (Palau), Jolanda (Palau), Tina (EI), Ruth Marie (EI), Sekou (CI), Jessica (Fiji), Erica (Fiji), Sylvia (Fiji), Crazy Dave (China), Aaron (China), Mary Who? (Micro), Tracy (Micro, and I made a special exception for her just because I like her so much ), and Michelle (Gabon).

As you can tell, most of my favorites are female. I don't know why, I just tend to root for a girl more than a guy. And I know I picked more than enough people for one season, but these are just people I would like to see.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 12-15-2008 at 10:30 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3252283;
    List of Survivor contestants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Survivor: Second Chance were to happen (which I highly doubt), I don't think many pre-ASS players would do it. But from the pre-ASS contestants, my picks are (only choosing from the first 6 eliminated contestants) Kimmi (Aus), Mad Dog (Aus), Mike Skupin (Aus), Gina (Marq), Tanya (Thai), and Ghandia (Thai).

Post-ASS, I would like to see Brook (Van), Dolly (Van), Jonathan & Wanda (Palau), Jolanda (Palau), Tina (EI), Ruth Marie (EI), Sekou (CI), Jessica (Fiji), Erica (Fiji), Sylvia (Fiji), Crazy Dave (China), Aaron (China), Mary Who? (Micro), Tracy (Micro, and I made a special exception for her just because I like her so much ), and Michelle (Gabon).

As you can tell, most of my favorites are female. I don't know why, I just tend to root for a girl more than a guy. And I know I picked more than enough people for one season, but these are just people I would like to see.
    Your memory is giving me the creeps. You really remember all of these people?!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3252409;
    Your memory is giving me the creeps. You really remember all of these people?!
    Look at the top of that post. There's a link that lists every person that has been on the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345