+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ken Hoang: Survivor Gabon

Re: Ken Hoang: Survivor Gabon

After what happened on last night's episode, I've totally lost any respect that I had for Kenny.

Happy Thanksgiving! Passepartout's Avatar

Kenny looks like, he is about to dig his own grave!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

His assessments of his game are annoying. His sister is in Africa and all he can do is talk game to her. He's walking off in the woods with her like he's trying to get her to join his alliance or something. He's looking like a snotty little kid right now. Can't wait to see him come down a peg next week, even if it only lasts until the first comercial of the night.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;3246409;
    After what happened on last night's episode, I've totally lost any respect that I had for Kenny.

Oh. And you thought up until then, that calling Charlie a f*g was Okay? Well good for you. Some just love a bigot. I do not.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3248889;
    Oh. And you thought up until then, that calling Charlie a f*g was Okay? Well good for you. Some just love a bigot. I do not.

I hope someone gets to ask the question directly to Kenny so this mystery can be solve. I'll hold my judgement until then.

He started the game as an immature kid, you know, like they ones that say "that's gay" all the time while playing video games. I hope this experience has taught him something and if he indeed said the slurs he now realize it's not okay and he's sorry about it. Do you think Rudy (season 1) was very gentle with Richard when he first meet him?

I'm tired of "hating" people back without giving them a chance to redeem themselves just because I'm "jaded."

Kenny's downfall in this game was his believing he is a mastermind for everything. I'll give him credit, he has pulled quite a few strings but to get as cocky as he did so close to the end was really lame.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;3250014;
    I hope someone gets to ask the question directly to Kenny so this mystery can be solve. I'll hold my judgement until then.

He started the game as an immature kid, you know, like they ones that say "that's gay" all the time while playing video games. I hope this experience has taught him something and if he indeed said the slurs he now realize it's not okay and he's sorry about it. Do you think Rudy (season 1) was very gentle with Richard when he first meet him?

I'm tired of "hating" people back without giving them a chance to redeem themselves just because I'm "jaded."
    All true. We need to know the facts before judging him. Kids do say, oh that is so gay. And that is not acceptable. But they don't use the word f*g. We will see. It is bound to come out.

Does anyone else sense that Ken super-exaggerates his confessionals? The way he speaks and stuff, it's really obnoxious.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

When he was going through those ropes and things he looked like a concentration camp survivor he's so thin....while I swear Sugar looks almost as thought she's put on a couple of pounds!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast