+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kelly Czarnecki: Survivor Gabon

Re: Kelly Czarnecki: Survivor Gabon

Kelly Kelly Kelly. You just had to shoot yourself in the foot. Your big mouth just costed you the game.:nono

I was actually a little sorry to see her go. I felt like she got a raw deal in the editing department. I think she had some strategy in her that wasn't shown to its fullest because of her character edit. I don't think she was that bad...if anyone is bad at performing in Fang it's Crystal.

LOL..it took Kelly and Sugar about 45 minutes to drag their butts through that obstacle course. Crystal and Ace made up all of that time. She was useless. A person too stupid to shut up long enough to get herself off the radar. Glad the dingbat is gone before she grew a brain cell and latched her useless self onto Ken. She had a new start with new people at Fang, and managed to annoy a whole new group of people. She was more useless than GC, at least he says he caught a fish before.

In Kelly's "language"- LOL....I was ROTFL when she was voted off my tv screen. So glad she won't BRB.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 10-26-2008 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3223376;
    In Kelly's "language"- LOL....I was ROTFL when she was voted off my tv screen. So glad she won't BRB.
    I'm disappointed we didn't get to observe any KellySpeak.

Yeah, that would have probably gotten annoying fast, but it would have brought a few laughs for at least a short while.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3223332;
    I was actually a little sorry to see her go. I felt like she got a raw deal in the editing department. I think she had some strategy in her that wasn't shown to its fullest because of her character edit. I don't think she was that bad...if anyone is bad at performing in Fang it's Crystal.
    She stated her stratergy in her interviews was to make 1 ally--she chose Palmora, a player everyone else on her tribe disliked.

As far as edit--we have seem from Jacquie,Ace & Sugar that no one on original Kota liked her. We see from GC, Crystal & Ken on Fang that they don't like her. If 16 out of 17 people don't like you its not editing--its you.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Kelly was a fun character to watch. She reminds me of girls in my high school. I think the tribe is stupid for letting her go. She totally was someone you can drag her in for number.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745;3224538;
    Kelly was a fun character to watch. She reminds me of girls in my high school. I think the tribe is stupid for letting her go. She totally was someone you can drag her in for number.
    Exactly. Ken would have her on a leash until the end, unfortunately, Crystal hates her arse so one of them had to go. What Ken needs is an alliance willing to WORK TOGETHER!

She looked pretty damn smokin' at the reunion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123