+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Cox: Survivor Gabon

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Crystal Cox: Survivor Gabon

Crystal Cox

Hometown: Durham, North Carolina

Crystal Cox, a 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist in track for the 4 X 400m Relay, is ready to tackle new challenges as a contestant on this season of SURVIVOR. As a single mother and athlete, she is the sole provider for her family and calls herself "the glue that holds the home together."

As a child, Cox's family frequently moved, forcing her to adapt. The only girl in a home with four brothers, Crystal held her own physically and became mentally tough as a result.

Cox currently works as childcare teacher, high school track coach and a professional athlete. She has a B.A. in communications from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

When Crystal is not training to compete, she enjoys surfing the internet, traveling and relaxing. Her hobbies include volleyball, kickball and softball. She describes herself as a leader who is outspoken and open minded. She possesses the three "Bs" required to be Sole Survivor, which are: brains, beauty and blazing speed!

Cox currently lives with her daughter, Destiny, her boyfriend Harry and his son in Durham, North Carolina. Her birth date is March 28, 1979.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Crystal Cox: Survivor Gabon

As a huge Olympics fan, I really like this girl pre-show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I like her too. Hope she goes far, but she will probably be a big threat to the other players, so she better hope her tribe can win challenges.

FORT Fan

Pre show favorite...I'm a sucker for the typical Survivor black woman. They tend to be edited so that they have funny confessionals and certainly hold their own in an arguement (ex Cirie, Sherea). Hoping she goes far, as shell be anything but boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;3182081;
    She describes herself as a leader who is outspoken and open minded. Survivor Cast - CBS.com
    Uh-oh. I hope she learns to shut her mouth and stay behind the scenes instead of trying to boss everybody around and trying to assert herself as the tribe's leader. She must realize the leaders are always the easy scapegoats.

Definitely see her going early. It's the typical "let's vote out the strongest threat now, even though it's day 3 and we're a tribe and we need strength, she's a threat!!" dumb logic, but watch it happen.

I don't like her and I think she will go really soon.
    The big brother addiction its taking over

She better keep that fact that she's an olympic athlete under wraps...if not she will definately be a target!

Strong and loud and opinionated black woman?
    Worked just great for Jolanda in Palau.

An Olympic gold medalist? Impressive. I hope she's around long enough for some good physical challenges - we don't see enough truly athletic women on Survivor. I want to see her in action.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast