+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Cox: Survivor Gabon

Re: Crystal Cox: Survivor Gabon

Darn right I'd do it. But I'd also be a little more careful than Sugar was if I had the idol myself.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Exactly. You protect that which you deem worthy of protection. I'd have stuck it someplace differently, if I were her. Who knows how Sugar's mind is working??? I'm just hoping she's not "Ace-stupid". So what if Crystal snooped and found it....it's not as if it can be stolen away. It just adds another mind-twist to the game.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3219150;
    Exactly. You protect that which you deem worthy of protection. I'd have stuck it someplace differently, if I were her. Who knows how Sugar's mind is working??? I'm just hoping she's not "Ace-stupid". So what if Crystal snooped and found it....it's not as if it can be stolen away. It just adds another mind-twist to the game.
    I wondered if it's against the rules to steal it, and if someone might steal it and claim (lie) that Sugar gave it to them, or even just hide it from her (LOL).

Sugar's comments at TC made me think that someone told her that Crystal looked through her bag.

To the Point

This woman was remarkably unlikeable last night. I can understand her frustration, but she really was a pain.

Regarding the idol...I would have certainly looked...This is a game!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yay, Crystal!!!

Now, let's see how your brain works! Cerie showed up about how brains work! Here We Go!!! (or not)!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Why does going through someones bags make them unlikable? This is surivior there are NO rules in this game.....I like Crystal she is my fav for now......

I've got to say she's my favourite right now too. Her and randy.
    I'd be pee'd off at GC as well.

And there's something about the huge lumbering woman that makes me want to be hugged by her.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3219154;
    I wondered if it's against the rules to steal it, and if someone might steal it and claim (lie) that Sugar gave it to them, or even just hide it from her (LOL).

Sugar's comments at TC made me think that someone told her that Crystal looked through her bag.
    It's definitely against the rules. If it wasn't, then Crystal probably would have just taken it right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3219298;
    Why does going through someones bags make them unlikable? This is surivior there are NO rules in this game.....I like Crystal she is my fav for now......
    Well there are some rules in this game (ex: you can't physically hurt anyone, which is a rule in every reality game show), but yes, there aren't any rules regarding everyone's personal belongings. It was Sugar's decision to leave it out in the open. Personally, I would look through her bag also.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi;3219299;
    I've got to say she's my favourite right now too. Her and randy.
    I'd be pee'd off at GC as well.

And there's something about the huge lumbering woman that makes me want to be hugged by her.
    I love her also. I think she's great! I'm just really crossing my fingers that she somehow pulls through.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

"EAT YO RICE!" Seriously, Crystal provided some serious comic relief last episode, despite her negative edit. I felt exactly the same way she did with GC quitting. Although a win doesn't like look for her, or anyone from Fang for that matter, I'm still hoping she sticks around much longer, as she is one of maybe only two slightly interesting (or heavily shown) female players this season. Best case scenario? She and Randy Final 2

Still loving Crystal........

+ Reply to Thread