+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Cox: Survivor Gabon

Re: Crystal Cox: Survivor Gabon

Although Crystal isn't in Olympic shape, I still liked her personality, and I bet she might do a lot better in some of the upcoming challeges-- it appeared to me that she was in a particularly sandy area of that hill, which would be really hard to climb for the bigger players.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Regular

Im simply amazed at her brute strength, she's becoming the star of the show. I was in awe last night.

I actually like her more than I thought I would, but I just can't see her making the jury. I see her making it a good ways but is screwed right before the merge happens.

FORT Regular

I can agree with that, she's almost like James was last year, not really having a strategy but strong competitions game play and basically keeping her mouth shut.

Crystal was awesome lastnight, still liking her......

"Yeah, Fang!!! Git some!!!"

I love Crystal. She is so strong, and it's admirable.

But yes, unfortunately I don't see her making it to the jury if she doesn't start playing strategically. But she stated in pre-show interviews that she has been a huge fan of the show since Borneo, so hopefully she knows what she is doing.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, Crystal!!! In terms of whom to vote off, I think they will be putting Crystal in the same class as the stronger guys now...good when you want a strong team, bad when you want to get rid of a strong competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3211397;
    Yeah, Crystal!!! In terms of whom to vote off, I think they will be putting Crystal in the same class as the stronger guys now...good when you want a strong team, bad when you want to get rid of a strong competitor.
    Yes, I take back what I say about her not maing the jury. For now, she's safe. GC or Randy seem to be the next target. If not them, then Susie.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I went off her completely this episode, she's very immature and shady.

I didn't like that she went through Sugars bag looking for the Idol. I know Sugar probably shouldn't of left it lying around (I don't believe it was on purpose as the host suggested) but it was just sneaky in my opinion.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's not something that hasn't been done before on Survivor, and it is fair! With what is on the line, I can't say that I wouldn't do it, too. I don't see it as unfair; I see it as gameplay.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread