+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Survivor Location?

Next Survivor Location?

One of my good friends was up in Anchorage Alaska last week and passed a truck on the highway that said "Survivor Alaska" with the Survivor logo. Could the next 16 survivors be camping out up in Alaska this summer?

Anyone up north seen or heard of this?

This would be very cool if its up in the most beautiful state I have ever traveled to!

FORT Regular
    It'd be nice to see a "non-tropical" climate.

It would definitely be something very different than the tropical scenearies we've seen.

It would be awesome to see the Alaskan beautiful scenic views, and it's wildlife. I think it's highly unlikely at this point, but one can only hope.

FORT Newbie
    I think Alaska will be great, each season they need to have something new to keep the viewers interested and the change of scenery could be that something new. So far my favourite location was the outback but I think I'm a little biased. But it was better than all the tropical locations which got a little boring, it was good to see the gum trees and kangas as well as the red dirt. But Alaska would be so cool, I think they might have issues with safety though- they wouldn't want all the contestants getting sick. Then the winner would be whoever fought off the flu the longest!

The S7 location is rumored to be somewhere in Mexico, at this point.

You'll never see Survivor in a colder climate - Mark Burnett has said that before, I believe. Not enough bikini shots.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Does that mean S7 is already in production?

Not yet, but they always begin scouting locations and setting up stuff beforehand.

Dan Bollinger and his crew are great at spoiling the location. I haven't been to his website in the last few weeks, but last I'd heard, Mexico was high on the list.

Dan Bollinger is the king.
    He'll know the most minute details.

Survivor in a cold climate will never happen imo, for the reason John stated.
    "That's Numberwang!"

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    They have done in all this continents : Africa, Asia, Australia, South America.

So, maybe Alaska could be next.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    It's too bad, because if they did have Survivor in a cold climate perhaps we would get more of the actual Survivor types than those wanting to be on TV to get "discovered."

Oh well, I guess that's what Eco-Challenge is for!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast