+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is next to go?

FORT Regular
    I think it's either Rob or Heidi, and I'm leaning more towards Rob. Heidi and Jenna will vote Rob because he stabbed them in the back (boo-freaking-hoo), and the others will vote for him because they saw how easily he switched sides and may be afraid that he'll do it again. I can see Rob going next week.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    One of the terrible twosome will go next. Rob is safe for now because the others are more interested in getting the 'cute chicks' out and they have a majority even without Rob. I can't seriously think that Rob can go back to the girls' alliance after voting off Alex.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

If there's any justice in the world (and if anyone uses their head for a second), they will break up the unwavering alliance that has existed from the very start. I don't care which "cutie" goes first, just take care of it pronto!

I predict, however, that Rob will go.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

The commercials make it seem like it will be such a suprise who gets voted off. What does that mean? I'm not good at analyzing this show, but I wonder if they are making it seem like Rob will go and it will really be someone else.

I want either of the the girls to go, it only makes sense to break up the alliance.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Let Heidi or Jenna be the next to go.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Sheela, why are you a nervous newbie? We're everso nice over here.
    Because I’m running with the big dawgs now.

Seriously though, this is the nicest place on the web. Thanks in no small part to the mods who work so hard to keep it that way. I’ve lived long enough to know not to take anyone’s generosity for granted. So, the “big dawgs” is my tribute to those of you who have been here a long time and make the rest of us feel welcome.

That is so sweet.

Glad to have you here Sheela.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That really is sweet of you Sheela.
    So nice to know people are happy to be a part of the site.
    Miss F's right, we're very glad you decided to join us.

Originally posted by stepscot
    If there's any justice in the world (and if anyone uses their head for a second), they will break up the unwavering alliance that has existed from the very start. I don't care which "cutie" goes first, just take care of it pronto!

I predict, however, that Rob will go.
    For me, the Heidi/Jenna alliance would be top priority.
    You need to split up people that you fdeel will never vote against each other.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well, here is a from-the-mind-of-Rob scenario for fun.

Rob needs to break up the lines more, so he will have Matt voted out with the help of cuties. Rob will have Matt, Butch and Christy vote against one of the cuties (who has no votes against her from previous rounds), and then Rob and cuties vote Matt out (having at least 3 votes against him he will be out in tie).

The week after that Rob will have one of the cuties, likely Heidi, voted out for real with help of Butch and Christy. Cutie alliance is a real threat at this point for everyone remaining, so one of them must be out.

The following week Rob will convince either Butch or Christy, that they don't stand a chance against each other at F2, so one of them will be voted out. And Butch will be voted out, because Christy and Cuties don't get along at all, so at least cutie votes go to Rob at the end, should it end up being Christy and Rob. Butch is kind of neutral, I don't think he has actually alienated anyone yet? Not a good person to stand against in F2.

After that it is Rob, Jenna and Christy for the endurance IC for final two. Rob or Jenna needs to win it, so they can kick Christy out of the game and stand a chance winning the final vote. What a lovely outcome, which of the two evils is less of an evil?
    Or, if Christy wins final immunity, I recommend taking Rob along... How could she possibly loose there
    But, either way, Rob will be the last man standing, like he planned all along

For me, the Heidi/Jenna alliance would be top priority.
    You need to split up people that you fdeel will never vote against each other.

I totally agree, Fluff. Priority one is to break up the strongest alliance existing in the game so far. Priority two is to get rid of physical strength; then work on the "schemer".

Therefore, Heidi or Jenna (please, let it be Jenna), then Matthew, then Rob. I think that while Jenna's forthcoming spewage of "evidence" against Rob may be damaging, it's not any worse than the behaviour of Sticks and Twigs.

My scenario:

1. Rob still allies himself with Butch, Matthew, and Christy to get rid of Jenna or Heidi;

2. Rob and his alliance of Christy and possibly Jenna or Heidi (whomever's left of the two that may be desperate enough to get back into bed with Rob, please excuse the image) get rid of Matthew. I doubt that Butch would vote against Matthew, unless something drastic happens.

With the possibility of Matthew winning immunity, then I could see Rob taking the walk down loser lane a bit earlier.

3. In which case, next to go would be Butch or Christy (who wants the really likeable person with them in the final two?).

4. Finally, we have left: possibly Matthew (if he keeps winning immunity), Christy or Butch, and Jenna or Heidi.

As much as I think Rob is playing the game well, I don't know how much of a chance he has once his schemes are laid bare. I hope I'm wrong.

Who I'd like to see in the final three (in a perfect world!):

Matthew
    Rob
    Christy

and final two: Matthew or Christy and Rob. (Obviously I'd like Matthew or Christy to win).

Phew. So much thinking. I think I need to go kill some brain cells. Off to watch the Simpsons...

Originally posted by Tirlittan
    Well, here is a from-the-mind-of-Rob scenario for fun.

Rob needs to break up the lines more, so he will have Matt voted out with the help of cuties. Rob will have Matt, Butch and Christy vote against one of the cuties (who has no votes against her from previous rounds), and then Rob and cuties vote Matt out (having at least 3 votes against him he will be out in tie).

Do we know how they are going to handle a tie this year? Rob has watched and rewatched every episode from every season. I'm not sure he would risk jumping back to J&H as he doesn't know for certain how a tie would be handled.

Also, Jenna strikes me as someone who would hold a grudge no matter whther it would hurt her to do so or not. I don't see her voting the same way Rob does, simply out of spite.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast