+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deena Voted Out

Deena Voted Out

What do y'all think of Deena being voted out last Thursday? Personally, I'm glad!

I personally would've preferred to see Rob go, but I'm not gonna object to Deena's departure. She did kind of betray someone in her little alliance.

Rob is really cocky, but I still would rather see Deena go!!!

I can't believe how much she overplayed her hand. She was in a very good position but she just schemed and plotted to much. She should have just let things play out.
    I actually liked her in this game, which is surprising as I would usually despise people who act like her. She was basically a male John without the self ritous attitude and like John brought on her own demise.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Could someone post the TC vote speeches from Ep. 9?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    She never saw it coming or did she? With all the editing, maybe it was made to show that she was pretty cocky about her position. But how could she not have seen Jenna and Heidi talking secretly and Jenna and Alex too?

But I'm just worried about Christy's position, Deena being her only alliance and all.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Deena put too much faith in Jenna.
    She never dounted for a second that Jenna would support her new plan.

She also failed to note that out of all the Survivors, Jenna and Heidi have the closest bond, one of them needs to go, soon.
    You always need to break up strong, open alliances. You can't deal with the secret ones, so at least deal with the public ones.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was talking about the Jenna/Heidi bond with my wife after watching the recap show. We were speculating about how different the show would have been if Dave had followed through on his initial separation of Heidi and Jenna by voting Heidi off instead of Jeanne when new Tambaqui went to Tribal Council.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

That's exactly what he should have done imo.
    I've said before that splitting the two of them up was a good move, the stupid thing was to allow them the opportunity to reallign.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Definitely. Unfortunately for him, he used the opportunity to realign as bait to get Heidi to join their side. Instead, he should have used the knowledge that Jeanne was next in the old Jaburu batting order as ammunition to go to her and advise her to jump ship. He used that insight in completely the wrong way.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast