+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reality TV Hall of Shame

Reality TV Hall of Shame

What is the absolute worst thing you have seen a contestant do?

The previews for the recap show show Jeanne feeding maggots to her unsuspecting team-mates as revenge for Joanna’s departure. I tend to forgive bad behaviour if it is designed to get a player further in the game. But when Jeanne does something spiteful like this for no useful purpose, I think it just speaks volumes about the kind of person she is in real Life. This really crossed a line for me.

really? I missed that! I would say that's pretty bad.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I missed it too - when did that happen?

sounds like it was in the preview for Thursday's episode... I have only seen the preview they showed immediately following last weeks show, and if it was in that ad I missed it.

Leo
    Premium Member
    The preview shown after last week's episode was for the next real episode, not the recap show.

I swear, I would like to talk to my brain about which tidbits of information it decides to hold onto and which it just files under "I'll never need this again" Also known (I have learned) as the Geometry file.

Before hearing Heidi speak, I would have considered what Jeanne did appalling.

Afterwards, well... put me out in the middle of the Amazon with Heidi and someone's getting worse than being fed maggots.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    This reminds me of the whole "Shannon cleaning the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush" bruhaha from Big Brother 2.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

From the official CBS site:
    “AND DON'T MISS A SPECIAL SURVIVOR: AMAZON REDUX ON THURSDAY, APRIL 17.
    Relive unforgettable moments and watch never-before-seen footage: Jeanne vows vengeance in JoAnna's honor and whips up a little culinary surprise of grubs and worms for her unsuspecting tribemates, who think they've been handed a feast. Rob spends some intimate time with Heidi, and a night prowler has the Survivors fearing for their lives!”

CBS has been running a promo for the last few days. I don’t have a TV card, so this is the best I can do:
    It’s a 10-second promo.
    Audio- See interviews with castoff castaways.
    Visual- pics of Ryan, Janet, Daniel, Joanna, Dave talking with Probst, Shawna.
    Audio- Shawna (laughing): I’m a bad ass.
    Visual- out of focus pic of Rob staring intently at something. The words “Rob’s Crush” appear on the screen.
    Audio- Rob’s Crush.
    Visual- close-up of Heidi massaging her assets – well, her right one anyway.
    Audio- and Jeanne’s revenge.
    Visual- close-up of maggots dissolves into a ball of manioc. (The longer daytime promos showed her kneading the maggots into the manioc) The words “Jeanne’s Revenge” appear on the screen. Jeanne is seen hunching over a fire, presumably cooking.
    This is followed by a close-up of Heidi chewing something.
    Audio- nasty crunching sound accompanies Heidi’s chewing.
    Visual- cut to Jeanne laughing.
    Audio- Jeanne’s maniacal laughter.

FORT Fogey
    That is beyond the most discusting thing anyone could've done. Evil Jeanne! Now I'm glad Heidi went against her and voted her off. I'm sorry, I'd have voted Joanna off too, she was beyond annoying! Man, I couldn't stand her. Magots? Shudders at the thought...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast