+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to win this season?

I probably shouldn't answer this question with how I feel about Jenna at the moment, but my feeling is that she would think she has nothing to apologise for anyway.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree Fluff... I'd just like Jeff to go, "Jenna - you were pretty horrible to Christy. Do you feel any differently?" and see what she does.

I would not want to be Heidi or Jenna at the reunion. Of course, I wouldn't normally want to be like them anyway.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Precisely.
    Furthermore, we want you to stay just as you are Miss F

I think Heidi did make some effort ot be nice to Christy when they were at Tambaqui together.
    I've seen nothing but contempt from Jenna toward Christy though.
    Instead of a general blanket "thank you ' to everyone last week, Jenna realy should have specifically thanked Christy for letting another letter be auctioned imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, Heidi actually tried to convert Christy to her side! Jenna did nothing. I think she said maybe 3 words and they weren't even totally toward her. I can't believe how mean she is! I hope she doesn't win, the little brat! But I'm totally looking forward to the reunion show!

FORT Fogey

Matt for the win if he keeps a clear head

For the past month or so I have been rooting for Matt. I like the way he came out of his "shell" which was really his "cloak of invisibility" and started playing the game for real. It signified that he was not clueless or naive as Rob said he was.

He is physically tough and when it came down to the crunch he has managed to ace quite a few challenges. Having said that, I cannot figure out why he did so poorly at the immunity challenge tonight. Maybe he was wiped from winning the reward challenge and the subsequent night out with his mom.

Now I am really wondering why he voted against Christy. Did he let Rob sway him again or was he thinking for himself? It would appear that he has aligned himself with Jenna, Heidi and Rob. What would be the sense in that?

Despite all of that, I cannot think of anybody who's left that I would want to win more than Matt.

FORT Fogey
    Matt definitely.

His performance on the show is admirable. And the info I've read about him outside the show makes him intriguing.

Tonight, even though Rob was right in saying any RC winner would have chosen to give rather than receive, I think Matt's best moment came after he was liquored up and apologized to his mom for greeting her in that state. It's a tiny thing but it speaks volumes.

I would truly like Rob not to win only because I like the idea of chaos. What I mean by that is the fact that someone who is studied and learned in game theory, particulary as it applies to this show, can still fail. I like that element of randomness.

Go Matt!!!

Matthew has my vote!

ROB The Sole Survivor?

They are allowing ROB to control the game

They are letting ROB to manipulate them

If this is so ROB is the SOLE SURVIVOR?????????:

How can I sleep well? jbeckham7's Avatar
    Actually I would want Rob to win the title cos he is the one with the plans from the start of the game. He made alliances with the right people at the right time and usually his votes turn out to be the game's turning point. I think he should be the most deserving to win the game. Matt though looks crazy also have plans in his mind.
    So my choice will be:
    Rob
    Matt
    Jenna

I thought it was cute that his mother told him to stop being 'so formal'.

My one complaint has been that he's a bit uptight. And while I've always thought Colby's visit with his mom was icky, Matt's visit was sweet.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast