+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to win this season?

No, no bob.. everyone gets that wrong.

It's cameraman #4~!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I LOVE your list ... except, why is Rob #2?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    I'm at the stage right now where I don't know who I want to win, but I definitely know who I don't want to win! Mainly, I will just if either Jenna, Rob, or Heidi win. Everyone else, especially Christy, I could stand winning.

I'm afraid to have a favorite. My favorite was Dave....and then I wanted Deena to win...

So maybe I should cheer for Jenna and Heidi, causing them to be booted on the next two shows.

Maybe if I really, truly concentrate all my positive energy on Heidi, she'll get eaten by an alligator.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Spegs, I'm exactly the same way. I keep expecting my Leafs to lose every game and so far, they're playing pretty well... it's working.

I want Rob to do well. I respect students of the game and I think he's struck the right balance between being aware of everyone around him and not overplaying the game (a la Deena)

Plus, he makes me laugh.

I would like to see Matt have the last laugh, however.

I sincerely don't think Rob is in the Cool Kids Alliance to get a piece of ass. He's been very aware that Jenna and Heidi are nothing more than manipulative wenches. If he had a million, he'd be able to get women and I think he's aware of that too.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Well, I must agree Miss F.... Rob is a student of the game, and he is playing well, I just don't like him

Heck, usually I don't like him. But then he makes some comment that makes me laugh and I'm back on board.

I hate the way he treats Matt though.

I would love to think that Matthew really is aware of what's going on and that it is him playing Rob, but I just don't believe it. IF he is playing the game, then why play dumb in the confessionals? What would be the point of lying?

Unless....

Maybe Matthew is so ahead of the game he's even ahead of Mark Burnett...Maybe the twist this season is that the final votes are not cast in the Amazon, but at the final show (on the CBS stage "tribal council" set) after the jury has actually watched the show. That would make it interesting! Yeah, Mark Burnett should do that!

Anyway, that's the only reason I could see for being untruthful in a confessional. Otherwise, Matthew really is that dumb.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

OOOh I like that, spegs. I would love to think that Matthew is playing the game that hard that he is purposely acting dumb in the confessionals to cover his bases in the off chance that they waited to cast their votes at the finale...

Whistling to myself.......
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

That would be hilarious

joins Stepscot in her whistling..

I guess if Matt is the one playing Rob, he may be so "into" character, that he plays it for confessionals too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast