+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 9 Recap - "Seize the D.A."

FORT Fogey
    Ahhh Fluff! That was the big huge sigh that comes after you have laughed so hard you hurt and have to wipe your eyes on the sleeve of your shirt!
    soooo good!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Well done!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I always have to read these more than once, they're that good.

Oh, Fluff, what a delight these recaps are! I just love 'em. I print them out and bring them home so my wife can read them, too. When I saw that this week's installment was slightly longer than normal, I was ecstatic! And you didn't disappoint. Some of my very favorite quotes have been covered pretty well ("skanks in a nightclub", "1-2-3-lift", and "show us the peanut butter"). Here are some others that I also like very much.

Matt - The first rule of “The Chain” is you don't talk about “The Chain”. The second rule of “The Chain” is you don't talk about “The Chain”. ()
    ----
    It’s subterfuge of the highest order. If I weren’t so anal as to have done it already, their chat would have given me the urge to synchronize every timepiece in the house. ()
    ----
    Shawna is sooooooo seven days ago
    -----
    The only way they could travel worse that the cookies is if they scream, “we’re all going to die” and grab for the oxygen mask each time they hit a pocket of turbulence (Busts me up every time I read it )
    ----
    Neleh – Phew!! (always love the previous Survivor references!)
    ----
    Yes Alex, I have to congratulate you on your amazingly skillful extraction of the information from Heidi and Jenna. It takes a master game player to stand there while they come up to you and volunteer information.
    ----
    In a valiant bid to further Jenna’s understanding, Alex runs his finger along the “immunity or food” line again, slowly reading the choices
    Thanks, Fluff!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Truly Awesome. You are truly a great writer. I don't think I've ever laughed out loud so many times reading a post. I'd print this out and show all my friends but they don't watch the show. Yep, if I hadn't found this Forum while net surfing my head would explode with all the Reality TV stuff bouncing around in my head. Thanks a bunch!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123