+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Spoiler Of All Survivor Series!!!

reji

The Ultimate Spoiler Of All Survivor Series!!!

" The Key Confessional"...I'm the only one out here""

Aside from S2, there has always been a "Key Confessional". In the past seasons we have always been treated to some sort of clue in the very first episode of Survivor. In the form of a confessional (or lack thereof, which applies to S2 only). Just to re-hash the past...S1 Rich's "You might as well write me the check" confessional.S4 Sean (to Vee)"A black person will never win Survivor". S5 Brian "I'm here on a business trip". For S2 we got the "dog that never barked" theory referring to the fact that Tina had no confessional in the first episode (A survivor first and only...at the moment). Or S3 where Kim J. said, "Whoever decided to dump the water will probably win", referring to Ethan. I bring this up only as a compatriot of "pride cometh" yet a totally different ending. Where "pride cometh" is a symbolic fate thing, wherein Brian and Alex say nothing negative. Or someone falls prey to foreshadowing.Key confessional is the symbol. Where Brian says, "I'm the winner" yet, in different words. This season has everyone talking about things at camp or things concerning the other tribe whether negative or not, none of them spoke as much truth (or with as much symbolism) as Christy's comment in confessional "Doesn't anyone care that I am the only one out here". Pretty foreboding, a statement. Yes? No one else had anything even similar. The comment's context referred to her being left out of a "tribal" decision. Question is "Would anyone care if she were the only one left?" Not to hard to pick the deaf girl as the winner at the moment. She seems to be riding a crest of popularity from all the peeps, spoiler and non.Yet how many actually think she can last past a couple of boots. At the moment, as far as the women are concerned, no one wants to talk to her. Not one of them is adapting to the FACT that they have a deaf girl on their tribe. The women have shunned her (aside from the niceties of Deena and Janet). Christy left the ball in their court, it's up to one of them to hook up with her, and best to do it...before the men do. Who ever sides with Christy is "Golden". Just to tie in, I even think she may be the woman who doesn't start out as attractive...yet becomes the most attractive woman left.

link: http://community.realitytvworld.com/...ID2/3542.shtml

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Great analysis!

I hope Christy outlast, outwit and outplay everybody, especially Jenna and Heidi.

She's awesome.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I don't see it myself, because Christy doesn't appear to vote with any rhyme or reason, or even think for herself when it comes to strategy at all...She's like Butch, along for the ride.

But, having said that, it would be nice to see her win.

reji
    i think my prediction is correct because according to the recap shown last thur, christy alligned herself with matthew, alex, and butch. i cant wait for next weeks episode!

kaj

Alliance

The Christy-Butch-Alex and Matt alliance. I only happened on that alliance possibility once. This is only the second time. I hope it happens. And I hope Episode 10 is nowhere near predictable.

I think that "analysis" itself is simply going back and finding coincidental pieces of conversation that occurred during the show, and making a match (or in the case of Tina, didn't occur during the show).
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Leo
    Premium Member
    I find it difficult to believe MB would even contemplate leaving any clue so early in the season.

The only time he's really done that is with Richard.
    His comment "write the check to me now" seemed so absurd at the time it probably amused MB to leave it in as I doubt many people thought it would come to that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

reji
    I also think that the key confessional is not an accident in editing, for it is correct until now. The very first episode reveals the winner thru its confession that he/she made, provided lets say, for the mystery of the show.

I know this analysis makes no connection when it comes to the flow of the story.

If im wrong, then the final four wont be christy, rob, butch and heidi.

LG.
    Originally posted by fluff
    The only time he's really done that is with Richard.
    His comment "write the check to me now" seemed so absurd at the time it probably amused MB to leave it in as I doubt many people thought it would come to that.
    True fluff, and Burnett actually poked fun at Silas by airing similar confessionals by Silas when the Mall Rat alliance was in charge of their tribe - right before the swap that sent that arrogant sap packing for loser lodge. That was a direct comparison with the earlier Richard Hatch confessional claim to victory early in the game.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast