+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report card

I actually liked her "she-devil" comment, the first week. But she's starting to get REALLY cocky, and traditionally, tribes don't like cocky. Only Richard has ever made that one work.

I'm another one in agreement with ya'll that Ghandia's head will be on the chopping block if Chewing Gum loses the IC.

For Sook-Jai, I'm thinking it will be Stephanie. She doesn't do anything, she's weak, and she is so alienated from the group. At least Moron Sk8ter Boy has some communication with the rest of the tribe, except Shii-Devil. Maybe there's a love/hate relationship between those 2.

I think Ghandia has to go for the good of the tribe.
    It appears as though the scene is being set for a gender split at Chuay, but I think if it comes down to it Jan will side with Ted.
    Nothing to really base this opinion on other than gut feelings.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Jan will realize that a 3-3 split at this point would be a bad thing for Tribal Council, and try to switch herself over to the "larger subgroup".

labtech
    I'm not sure that Ghandia will let this situation go even after she is booted off the island. If she is voted off this coming week (which I hope she is) then she will say that it was because everyone believed Ted and not her. I think she is a timebomb waiting to go off. After watching her last week, I think she is the type that if she doesn't have everyones full attention then she will do whatever she needs to do to get it. Maybe she has Munch-Hausen By Proxy (?sp) disease and doesn't even know it!

I agree Labtech.
    Even if she stays around for a few more wweeks she will face questions about the incident when she is booted.
    She has to defend herself now. She won't care what she says about Ted as long as she ends up looking like the victim.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's shaping up to be a nasty fight.

I think Ghandia is going to be defending her behaviour more than Ted is now.
    If she had just left it alone after he apologised and maintained a certain distance form him she would have at least come out of this with some dignity.
    There is no chance of that now imo, as her behaviour has made Ted look like the victim of a crazy attention seeking mad woman.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12