+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we get there from here? The Final 2 *spoilers*

How do we get there from here? The Final 2 *spoilers*

According to the spoilers, Matthew and Jenna are the final 2. The current alliances are:

Cool Kids: Rob & Heidi & Jenna & Alex
    Breakfast Club: Matt & Butch & Christy

Potential swing vote: Rob

So, imagine the spoiler is true. How do we get there from here?

I think Christy goes next week, along alliance lines. That MUST mean that Matt wins immunity.

Then, Rob must make a leap to the Breakfast Club, and vote out Alex in a tiebreaker. But then how do Butch, Heidi, and Rob go?

I just can't wrap my brain around how these 2 end up the final 2.

Jenna is well liked (God knows why) and not seen as a threat so I imagine she will slip through the cracks.

I would guess that Rob would want to engineer the elimination of Alex before either Jenna or Heidi.
    I am led to believe Heidi goes out at the final five stage which would tie into the additional spoiler info that Matt goes on an immunity run.

MB makes it a practive not to show successful alliances or strategies until he absolutely has to.
    I don't expect the lazy four to be the final four for that reason.
    "That's Numberwang!"

hmmmm, maybe Matt has a secret alliance with Jenna?

I swear that's the only way I can see it. Some how Jenna convinces the alliance she's obviously in to vote the way her real alliance wants.

String Rob along. Vote out Alex next, then turn on heidi

leaving Matt, Christy, Butch, Jenna and Rob, with Rob thinking he is in control.

Rob would have to go next because there is a slim chance that he could win an immunity.

Then Butch and Christy.

I really have no idea.

Could be that Matt wins every immunity from here on out
    If that were to happen though, the jury could throw a hissy fit and vote for Jenna to win.

I really, really don't want that to happen.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think them voting for Jenna to win on the basis that Matt won lots of immunities is highly possible with this bunch.

I really doubt most of them have the maturity to think beyond who they like best when it comes to voting.
    "That's Numberwang!"

exactly fluff, and that is a thought I truly do not relish.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Rob isn't THAT stupid.

Jeff has said that Rob understands the game better than anyone prior.

So here is my speculation.

Rob saw the Alex/Deena power struggle. He wisely stayed out of it as best he could and appeared to give his vote to each.

Rob, despite all the threesome talk, is very self-aware. He's noted that Jenna and Heidi are using their looks to get ahead and that neither would have anything to do with him in the real world. Alex, Dave and Matt have never made negative comments about those two - they seem to underestimate Heidi and Jenna. Rob does not.

However, if Rob recruits Matt, Butch and Christy, he can be 'king'.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Leo
    Premium Member
    The whole thing that bugs me about the spoiler is Matt. Jenna can easily make the final two, no problem. The way things look right now, if you don't know about the spoiler, would you think Matt would even last very long? No. I, for the life of me, cannot think of a likely scenario that putts Matt in the final two.

That said, here's my personal theory. The best way for Matt to have made it that far would be if he turns into an immunity hog. If the foursome of Alex, Heidi, Jenna, and Rob stays intact, he needs to win at least two straight. Butch and Christy are booted. So, the foursome divides. Matt becomes the swing vote, he's safe now. Alex and Rob go.

So we're left with Heidi, Jenna, and Matt. Would Jenna take Heidi to the final two? I doubt it; she has a higher chance of winning against Matt. I don't know who Matt will pick if he gets immunity. Again, if the spoiler is true, then Heidi must not win immunity.

Is it possible? Yes. Matt does appear to have the makings of an immunity hog. He absolutely needs it. So yes, it could happen, but I still don't think it's likely.
    Last edited by Leo; 04-11-2003 at 10:25 AM.

I can.

IC Victory - Matt

IC Victory - Matt

IC Victory - Matt

IC Victory - Matt.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I can.

IC Victory - Matt

IC Victory - Matt

IC Victory - Matt

IC Victory - Matt.

The moment immediately after hitting the "Submit Reply" button, I came up with something that just might work. That's why I added all my speculation.

Ah I must have read that before you edited. Glad we're on the same page.

I don't see it happening either, but I'd like it to.

Another thing - Matt needs to realize he's in danger. At this point, I think he feels that Rob will protect him when really, Rob sees Matt as his sacrificial lamb.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast