+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: How do we get there from here? The Final 2 *spoilers*

FORT Regular
    In my opinion, Rob is so hung up on those two waifers, that I can totally see him getting into the Butch/Matt/Christy alliance, and getting rid of Alex. Thereby increasing his chance of getting with either girl

Originally posted by Paulie
    The only problem I see with that strategy, Nancy, is that both factions would be even at 3 apiece after voting out Rob. Unless the Cool Kids can convince one of the others that they're also Cool, the risk of a 3-3 deadlock would be too great to eliminate Rob right now.
    It's based on the theory that Rob will so piss people they won't care about a deadlocked game lets say Rob makes a play for Heidi, she gets annoyed that he would even dream she is interested in him and convinces Jenna and Alex that he has to go. At the same time, Christy convinces Matt that Rob is not only lying to him but making fun of him at the same time. Both factions get mad and both want him gone. (I'm not saying it's a perfect theory but it could work)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fan

My theory.

Well, I haven't had a chance to read every single post in this thread, so if I repeat some theories or ideas here, please forgive me. Here goes:

1. Jenna comes to the conclusion that she will finish no higher than fourth since Alex and Rob like Heidi the best. (Perhaps a bit speculative).

2. Jenna knows how easily Matt can be manipulated because of Rob's comments.

3. Jenna sees Christy and Butch as far less threatening to win future IC's than she.

4. Jenna comes to the conclusion that she will go further in the game if she were to align herself with "The Breakfast Club". This could tie in with the teaser posted on CBS's Survivor website which says:

A Survivor promises to vote against a trusted ally, sending the wounded friend into a flutter.

5. Now that Jenna is aligned with Butch, Christy and Matt, they set about the task of Pagonging Alex, Rob and Heidi. Only Christy, Matt, Butch and Jenna remain.

6. Still under the guise of manipulating a clueless Matt and believing that he really is the psycho nutjob that Rob painted him to be, Jenna now takes aim at the very likeable Christy and Butch. Matt, on the other hand, recognizes that his only hope of winning (should he make the final two) is to ensure the reviled Jenna is by his side. He, too, sets his sights on Christy and Butch.

7. Christy, realizing she was the only one to vote for Alex other than Deena at the TC where Deena got the boot, realizes Butch had left her out of the loop and convinces Matt and Jenna that he should be next. They are only too happy to comply. Jenna, Christy and Matt wave goodbye to Butch.

8. Either Matt or Jenna wins the final IC. The very likeable Christy is sent packing by the IC winner since, whomever the winner is, thinks they have a better shot at winning the $1 million with the other remaining tribemate at their side.

I've made an awful lot of assumptions here and I'm sure there are some holes in my logic. I just choose to plug them with the old "anything can happen in the game of Survivor" stopper.

Comments?

Wow, that's the first time I've heard anyone mention Jenna is the one who jumps ship from the Cool Kids Alliance! Great theory. It's certainly plausible. I'm not sure if Jenna would stab Alex and Heidi in the back, though, after getting so worked up about Deena attempting the same thing. Maybe she was just mad at Deena that she thought of it first.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

First time I've heard that theory too, but I like it!

The look on Robs face when he realized a little too late what was happening, would be priceless.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

According to ChillOne's spoilers info, this should be the way how things are going to work out:

7th: Alex (charming, handsome, athletic, and everything that Rob wants to be, Rob gets extremely jealous of him, he must align himself with the outcasts just to vote out his rival for the affection of Heidi, ugh, and Jenna.)

6th: Rob (everyone in the game now views Rob in a different light since he betray his own alliance member. Or perhaps Rob tries to make an advanced move on Jenna and Heidi to make them really "creeped" out, anyhow, Rob is gone.)

5th: Heidi (the knee isn't getting any smaller, and is too much competition with her purchased attachments. Jenna perhaps win immunity, or align herself with the others, to eliminate Heidi.)

4th: Christy (Christy is just too darn likable to go any further, goodbye.)

3rd: Butch (the ol' man gotta go, leaving only Matthew and Jenna in the Final Two.)

The only other alternative is Alex replacing Matthew's position in the Final Two, although Matthew has more evidence supporting him than Alex does (even if Alex & Jenna seems to be more likely choice together in the finals.)
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Originally posted by John
    There are a bunch of spoiler theories and clues out there. The 2 most believeable right now are "Chill One" spoilers. Chill One is a guy who went to the Ariau Towers hotel (where the Survivor crew stayed during the S6 filming) right after Survivor finished filming (they had taken over the whole hotel, so no one could stay there during filming).
    Last night I went a'researching and found the infamous Chill One spoiler thread. For those who want to investigate, here is the link.

Proceed with caution. I'm not worried about what you all might find, but this thread boasts 115 pages and thousands of posts. Once I started reading this thread, I looked up and it was 5 a.m. Don't let this happen to you. Go outside, bask in the sunshine, eat healthy spaghettios.

Originally posted by Shayla
    [B. Once I started reading this thread, I looked up and it was 5 a.m. Don't let this happen to you. Go outside, bask in the sunshine, eat healthy spaghettios. [/B]

Healthy Spaghettios? Isn't that the orginal oxymoron?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Heheh. Glad you asked. The brand I like to plug which is also featured in the "Spaghettios on the Cat" story is called Annie's Organics. They also make mac and cheese

macho
    The girls made a big mistake not sticking together when they could... they are doomed now..They will be picked off one at a time now.....

+ Reply to Thread