+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: How do we get there from here? The Final 2 *spoilers*

Well, to clarify, this is the "CBS employees placing bets on the final 2" spoiler information.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

The given alliances Youth 4 (Rob, Alex, Jenna, Heidi) and the misfits (Butch, Christy and Matt).

After Rob throw his secret alliance partner Deena away into the jury, I think it is highly unlikely for Rob to throw his decent position in the Youth 4 alliance away. It was a huge sacrifice for him and I think he is smart enough to realize it.

Alex and Heidi are warped into a d'oh! vortex and is completely clueless about anything. As far as I'm concerned, their plan is to be in the Final 4 and think no further. Jenna's status with Butch or Christy is extremely poor, so there is no way Jenna will be generous to help out the misfits.

Let's say Matthew pulled one more reasonable immunity win, just like Tammy of S4 did, the Youth 4 will probably eliminate Christy since Butch is an easier pawn to control.

But then, Rob grows extremely jealous of Alex, just like he did to Dave, and instructed Butch and Matthew to vote along with him. He will probably try to get Heidi to vote with him, and I think the plan will backfire, Rob gets voted off 5 to 1. Even though Matthew was open for votes, they vote Rob out just like they did to Deena.

Matthew stays off the radar for not winning the recent immunity, and the girls finally realizing they have a better chance against Butch and Matthew. They ousted Alex out because he is a standout in immunity challenges too.

In the final 4, they vote poor Butch off as the S6 castaways will do anything to prevent a tie from happening. This leaves us with Jenna, Heidi and Matthew. Matthew wins immunity and takes Jenna with him.

Jury will now vote. Dave, still not recovered from how Jenna got the last laugh, will vote for Matthew to win. Deena, probably will root for a female instead, is leaning towards Jenna's vote. Christy will vote for Matthew, considering that Matthew actually talks to her. Rob votes for Jenna because she has sex appeal.

So far, 2 versuses 2. Alex votes for Jenna because of some stupid reason. And Butch votes for Matthew because she isn't too fond of some snobby model winning the money.

And then we are left with Heidi. There is no surprise that Heidi will vote for Jenna, and unfortunately, Jenna will win the game.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Originally posted by droolingovrhim
    Deena, probably will root for a female instead, is leaning towards Jenna's vote.

Jenna will win the game.
    I'm not so sure Deena will vote for Jenna over Matt. After all, Jenna went back on her word after agreeing to vote Alex out. Matt might still have a chance, I'm hoping so!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by NYGal
    If Jenna and Matt are final 2, potential votes:

Dave: Matt
    Deena: Matt
    Christy: Matt
    Butch: Matt
    Alex: Jenna
    Heidi: Jenna
    Rob: Jenna

Matt wins.
    That's actually about what I'd expect. Dave respects physical strength, Deena and Christy will never vote for Jenna, Butch - I dunno. He's had so little screen time, I don't know what to expect from him.

Wasn't there a spoiler revealing that Christy and an older gentleman would achieve Final 4 status?

If so, perhaps Rob realizes that if the "cool kids" take out the "breakfast club," then Alex and Jenna would stick together. So he has to at some point encourage someone in the "breakfast club" to vote for Alex. Once he does so his "double-agent" status would be revealed. And he'd have to stick with his new alliance, since he would have betrayed the "cool kids."

Then Heidi would be voted out (perhaps Jenna and Heidi would vote for Rob, while Rob, Matt, and Butch vote for Heidi).

At this point, Jenna gets it on with Matt or she wins immunity! (Heh. I can't envision Jenna winning immunity.) They vote out Rob. Perhaps Christy wins an endurance challenge?

Make that: I can't envision Jenna winning immunity again

There are a bunch of spoiler theories and clues out there. The 2 most believeable right now are "Chill One" spoilers. Chill One is a guy who went to the Ariau Towers hotel (where the Survivor crew stayed during the S6 filming) right after Survivor finished filming (they had taken over the whole hotel, so no one could stay there during filming).

He came back with tidbits of information from various employees and other people who had helped with production (the hotel was also the Loser Lodge), and almost all of it has panned out.

The other spoiler that has some credence is the online betting spoiler. That's the one we're talking about here. The fact that CBS employees have been making maximum wagers on Matthew and Jenna to win all season long. And that looking back at past Survivor seasons, these same 4 accounts had successfully wagered maximum bets on the final 2 for at least the prior 3 seasons as well.

It's not unreasonable to assume that a good-sized circle of people know who the final 2 are. No one obviously knows the winner, because that will be revealed live at the May 11 show.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I don't have any particular theory on how it is all going to come about, but just a couple comments to think about......

I would not discount Matt as being as naive, stupid, or unaware as people think him to be... Perhaps that is his game (and maybe he is playing better than anyone knows)...

And also recall that Heidi has turned on her allience once already and voted with the men instead of the women (everyone knew she was a traitor , maybe they have forgotten), so I wouldn't put it past her to do it again so who knows how she will vote when the final 2 arrives (she may not take kindly to her friend (jenna) leaving her behind). She tends to vote out of emotion and not by stagedy.(SP)

Just something to think about
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Maybe both groups...the Cool Kids and the Breakfast Club turn on Rob the next TC, he has played enough people so it's not hard to think sooner or later it will catch up to him. So it doesn't matter who wins IC as everyone votes Rob.

So with Rob gone....lets say Alex wins IC, there is a tie vote between Matt and Heidi with some sort of trivia as the tie breaker...Heidi would be gone.

Lets say Matt or Christy win IC next show...Alex is out due to the voting block of Matt/Butch/Christy.

That leaves the final 4 of Matt, Butch, Christy and Jenna.

At this point, Jenna would either have to win immunity or be able to swing someone to her side to make it past te final 4, either is possible. So, lets say she wins IC. Butch would be out (it's a toss up but I think he is pretty well liked so no one wants him next to them in a jury vote)

Next would be Christy because either Matt would win IC and decide he stood a better chance against Jenna or Jenna would win IC and decided there is no way she is taking Christy to the final 2.

In a Matt against Jenna final two, I pick Matt to barely win.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

The only problem I see with that strategy, Nancy, is that both factions would be even at 3 apiece after voting out Rob. Unless the Cool Kids can convince one of the others that they're also Cool, the risk of a 3-3 deadlock would be too great to eliminate Rob right now.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread