+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Alliance of Four - Jenna, Heidi, Alex & Rob

FORT Fogey

The Alliance of Four - Jenna, Heidi, Alex & Rob

In the previews we see Alex, Jenna, Heidi and Rob getting a suntan while the other survivors are nowhere in sight. Do they really consider themselves so invincible? Do they think that by not doing any work they can win? In the past, this has not proven to be effective.

Does anyone else in the tribe have any strategy or ideas?

Butch, Christy and Matt may not appear to have a game plan but they might actually start to realize that they have to play this game or they're out. This is not just an exotic vacation.

Matt has proven tonight that he is very coordinated and strong both mentally and physically. All that talk about being crazy is just more of Rob's rambling nonsense.

When is the 'alliance of four' going to crumble beginning with Rob's departure?

FORT Fogey

Re: The Alliance of Four - Jenna, Heidi, Alex & Rob

The Alliance of Four would be foolhardy to rest on their banana leaves because both Matt and Christy demonstrated tonight they are a force to be reckoned with at the Immunity Challenges. Matt's got physical prowess and determination. I'm trying to remember how he did in the mud-bog competition last week where Dave and Alex were top dogs but I'm thinking he didn't get far because he had a bad team initially.

Christy showed me something really cool tonight. Even though she was being a spaz and gagging while eating the food, she DID NOT give up. Couple this with her standing on the pole gumption from a few weeks ago, and we've got a competitor.

Butch is just window dressing.

But this does make 2 big thorns in the side of the Alliance of Four.

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Matt has proven tonight that he is very coordinated and strong both mentally and physically. All that talk about being crazy is just more of Rob's rambling nonsense.
    I agree. Rob has solidified himself as a pathetic chump in my eyes weeks ago. But tonight he just proved to be a card-carrying buttmunch as well.

When is the 'alliance of four' going to crumble beginning with Rob's departure?
    Hopefully next week!

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    Have they forgotten that the rest of the players that they are ignoring are going to be the jury?

I think I would be working and being friendly to everyone even if I was in the mighty allpowerful alliance of 4........anything can happen, it would pay to cover the bases.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Very good point voyager.

I hope this year won't be a vote for the lesser of two "evils" situation like it was last year.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Unless Jenna and Heidi are there at the end (and I don't see that as likely, everyone knows that a strong twosome will ultimately be divided) it won't be.

I'd be okay with anyone but those two winning.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Rob looks like a real chump next week. He's been playing so smart...surely he realizes that he's #4 on this particular totem pole. He would be much smarter to go with the others, Butch, Christy, and Matt. But I think he's too caught up in feeling like a "popular kid" (probably for the first time in his life) to keep his head in the game.

I'll keep hoping he has some master plan, though. I will so hate Jenna or Heidi winning.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I didn't think I'd be more disappointed in the final 2 than the Vee/Neleh lineup, but if this is indeed the final 4, I know I will be.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I just absoulutely detest this dumb alliance. it's so stuck up!! They think they can win just by lazing around. Huh! Thye better think twice. I have a feeling that Matt will win the next few immunity challenges, what with rumours that Matt and Jenna are the final 2! If that is true, i tink its the worst final 2 ever!!

FORT Fogey
    I agree with all of you. I don't want any of these four to win, simply because of their arrogance. Arrogance is what ended up getting the super-confident Deena to extinguish her torch.

It always amazes me how well the very first Survivors learned to play the game without even a 'road map.' They instinctively were able to do what these people are not very good at.

In order of obnoxiousness, and therefore the order I want them voted off:
    1. Rob 2. Heidi 3. Jenna 4. Alex

Even though Matt is too trusting and naive, I find his sweet nature endearing. He believes that his tribemates are all trustworthy and in a way that might shield him from darker thoughts of paranoia and insecurity. Plus that, he sure has great hand-eye coordination and if he wins every immunity challenge from now on, he might just be skating to the finish line.

It's OK to be a puppet master but Deena forgot to ues the inviso-strings. You can't enjoy your power so much and so publicly. Rob just enjoys his in front of the camers.
    The wizzard of Oz was only powerful when he was behind the cutrain.

The power 4 break up:
    Rob will jump ship.
    Alex will get immunity
    and Heidi will get voted off.
    I'm sure Heidi wishes her brain was as big as her boobs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast