+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Alliance of Four - Jenna, Heidi, Alex & Rob

I have no problem with Rob playing the game to win, as he is. I have more problem with people who see it... even comment on it early in the show... and yet do nothing about it.

That said, I remain skeptical that he can win a jury vote.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Bill,

I agree with you. I dont think he will even get the chance for the jury to vote for him though.

Even if he was in the final 2....he already has 2 votes against him (IMO)....Dave knows that Rob was gunning for him for a long time, and Deena.....well, I think we know where she stands!

I believe Christy already knows how Rob has been playing all 4 corners of the box.....she was there when he was making fun of Matt and Butch's "loyalty" to his every word.

I see Christy/Matt/Butch swinging Rob to vote with them this ep, and then next ep, all 5 vote Rob off (Unless he wins IC, but I dont see it happening).

Anyway, should be good tonight!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

The question is if Rob can get to the final against someone that really hasn't shown much in the way of stragedy, can Dave & Deena see past this to give him their votes.

Dobo, I agree with your thinking.
    I see Christy/Matt/Butch swinging Rob to vote with them this ep, and then next ep, all 5 vote Rob off (Unless he wins IC, but I dont see it happening).
    Counting the hours....

Originally posted by Paulie
    If you're right, Fluff, I'll frame your prediction and hang it on my office wall.
    Get yourself a frame, baybeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'll pick one up this weekend, my friend. You rock!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Why that you
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567