+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Alliance of Four - Jenna, Heidi, Alex & Rob

FORT Regular
    I think Alex may be the next to go. Like everyone says, Rob pretty much has no chance with Sticks & Twigs, as long as Alex is in the picture. I can see him getting an alliance with Butch Christy and Matt, to try to oust Alex, thereby increasing his "chance" of getting closer to either one. He's that sly.

Originally posted by BravoFan
    But you know...if Rob turns on the alliance of the final four he is currently in, he probably figures he will never get any of their votes if he made it to the final 2.
    True...he'd stick with any alliance! If he did make it to the final 2, I'd hope that he'd be up against someone better than him. That way, he won't be chosen. Although, I'd hope the jury just wouldn't choose him anyway...just for being himself.

Actually it has occured to me that everyone could get sick of Rob and vote him off next.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Princess
    Whoever is #4 in the Alex, Jenna, Heidi, and Rob alliance should be very interested to do something about that. My guess is that it's Rob, and since he's the one who understands the game the best of them all, he should be able to recognize that. The question though is what he really can do?

he can join with the others where he would be higher up on the totem pole.... at least he'd think he was.

Then he could help them get rid Alex (strongest), then the girls in any order.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I confidently predict the alliance will not be the final four.
    They may think they control the game now, to an extent they do, but that can all change when it comes to immunity time.

I think they'll last as a foursome for one more week, then onenof them will be booted.
    I've decided to get bold with my claims this season
    "That's Numberwang!"

If you're right, Fluff, I'll frame your prediction and hang it on my office wall.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Basic black wood frame with plain white matting please.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Like a college degree. You got it.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yes, classic simplicity Paulie

It's surprisingly comfortable out on this limb.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast