+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 ****SPOILERS****

Episode 3 ****SPOILERS****

Jed gets booted after Sook Jai lose the IC.

Sook Jai totally fell apart in the RC which led to a Chuay win also.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ghandia is a drama queen. I don't doubt she felt a bit violated by Ted's groping in his sleep. But she confronted him, he explained and apologized and than Ghandia set out to vilify him.

It's too bad their team won the IC...I wanted to see her booted!

Me too Perc.
    I agree with your assessment.
    The issue should have been over and done with when she accpeted Ted's apology.
    She really is very juvenile and wants to be the centre of attention.
    There was no need for her to talk to Helen and Jan about the situation.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Sook's had a choice of three tonight.
    The net getting lost on Jed's watch certainly didn't help his cause.
    I think the remaining five must have seen more potential in Robb and Steph. Robb is a goof but at least he works.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    They will forgive Robb for voting Shii, since its obvious now our bartender is very sweet.Just as obvious he doesn't have a brain in his head.Robb and Jed voted Shii , I wonder who the other was?
    The whole Ghandia /Ted thing was extremely distasteful. Grinding? Whats up with that?Whatever she should have gone back to him and said look I still feel creepy around you.
    It looks like its a festering problem now.
    The red berets certainly helped them- what they were eating looked good!
    Last edited by eny; 10-03-2002 at 09:31 PM.

JR.
    I hate Ghandia even more now, which I didn't think was possible. That awful bitch knows she's useless and is trying to get the sympathy vote. This woman is married? Her poor husband, for his sake I hope he's in a coma.

Didn't their "lost net" seem about 10 feet from where they were standing?

Clay's confessionals are priceless, they should keep him around just for that reason alone.

Did Erin's cans get bigger?

Not a bad episode, but I thought it fell way short of all the hype about fights and arguements.

Yep, the hype wasn't as dramatic as it was presented to us in the previews. Marky got us again!

Ghandia needs to go asap. She is a coniving b*tch. After accepting Ted's apology, she goes off and over exaggerates her story in order to get attention from the other gals. Yeah, she was definitely playing the game, but it went sour on her. She's a freaking tantrum-throwing psycho.

Ted didn't help his cause, either. He shouldn't have told Brian that "nothing happened." Just fess up and clear the misunderstanding once and for all. :rolleyes

Poor Jed. His laziness caught up to him. Adios, Pretty Boy!

What about those Red Berets? They were awesome, as I expected them to be. They looked like Santa's toy makers. A Click here and a Clack there....Wella....you have utensils, food, and a fixed-up canoe.

And that Moron Robb thought the Red Berets were not a good reward!!! You just have to at his idiotic comments.

I will never buy into the hype again. I will never buy into the hype again. I will never buy into the hype again.

I was severely let down. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I wanted anyone to get hurt while doing the RC, but do not talk for weeks about the physical confrontation, and have it wind up being 100% contained in the challenge In my opinion there was no confrontation because they were all playing the game.

Robb is a whiney brat who needs to be smacked. "I'm not a sore loser, but we lost because of a bunch of rules" WTF?? Man, he irritates me.

I honestly would have felt much worse for Ghandia if she had shut the heck up. I have no doubt that the episode earlier n her life has left her in a defensive mode and feeling vulnerable. She was, in my opinion handling it well by talking directly to Ted. They seemed to have it all squared away. Then she opened her damn mouth.

I felt bad for Ted, BUT I donít think he handled it well after the whole gossip shit started either. I canít blame him for saying nothing happened in his talk w/ whatís his name. Seems like he (Ted) thought it was over at that point, and to talk about it with anyone would be like gossiping or spreading rumors somehow.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

A few quick thoughts:

Penny: I've yet to see you open your mouth without some reference to food coming out. Shut up about it already.

Erin: Your hair need to be longer...with your face (and body), it makes your neck look about 10' long.

Jed: You magnificent lazy bastard, you HAD to go. If you had said the word "delegate" one more time, I'd have found a way to boot you myself!

Robb: Shut your damn mouth for 3 seconds, before Ken shuts it for you by jamming his shield down your gullet.

ShiiAnn: Yes, you're intelligent. Yes, you're outgoing. Yes, you can solve the world's woes. Just don't tell us every time the camera's on you.

Jake: I love ya, man. You're quiet, and flying UTR, and that HAT is awesome. But not in a homosexual way, THAT'S for sure! (sorry, I was channelling Rudy there for a second)

Clay: I laugh every time you say something, but only because you're funny. Keep up the good work, little guy!

Helen: Wow, you're playing a GAME? Really? Bout damn time. And can't you keep your mouth shut either?

Brian: I really admire the way you took Ted at his word, and you were "done with it". But, it was a mistake to go back to Helen and tell her....I'm sure you see that now, though.

Ted: Even though I think you are a stand-up guy most of the time, you made a tactical error by sleeping near Ghandia, and "asking if you could hold her". If you hadn't done that, your world would be much less stressful right now.

Ghandia: I feel your pain, and you were right to confront Ted about it. But he apologized (sincerely), and you accepted that. So, shut up about it. Don't go blabbing to all the women to try to use it as a voting mechanism...Blowing things all out of proportion, and conveniently omitting the part where you confronted Ted and he apologized is just asking for trouble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast