+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Episode 3 ****SPOILERS****

I don't believe Ted did anything wrong. People do all kinds of weird stuff while they're asleep. Have you ever woke up & wondered how the sheets got on the floor & you were all turned around & in the fetal position? Trust me on this one folks. As a married man myself, all kinds of weird things happen while you're asleep & you don't even know it. So this is hardly something you can blame Ted for. At least he was man enough to apologize for his involuntary actions.

And if Ghandia was so traumatized by the whole experience, then why did she kiss Ted after winning the Reward Challenge later in the show?

Jodaar, normally I'd agree with you. But, it was made clear that Ted asked Ghandia if he could sleep with his arm around her.

That's over the line, in my opinion, speaking as a married guy.

And if Ghandia was so traumatized by the whole experience, then why did she kiss Ted after winning the Reward Challenge later in the show?
    Because she's unstable.
    She wants to be the centre of attention.
    If I felt someone had been "inapproriate" with me, I wouldn't be kissing them later. She clearly made the move to kiss him, not the other way round.
    The whole situation is ridiculous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was under the impression that it gets really cold there at night, so maybe the arm thing was more of a means to keep warm.

I wouldn't go so far as to say she was 'asking' for it, but I certainly do think that she's made a bigger deal out of it than she needed to.

It would have been nothing than to move away from him at least a couple inches. He would have gotten the message. Did she? Sounds like she just laid there.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

i'm with you, john. if i were ted's wife, i'd be POed that he asked to sleep with his arm around ghandia. if that hadn't happened, no grinding would have either.

that being said, i still feel that ghandia made matters far worse than necessary.

funny, but when i accept an apology, i don't stay hung up on the situation. that means i let it go. i may not forget, but i'm not going to go tell everyone what an awful wrong had been done to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234