+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 ****SPOILERS****

I think the biggest reason Brian went to Ted was because of the statement Ghandia made to him that they were going to vote Ted off at the next tribal council.He is smart enough to know that they have to keep Ted for his strength or their tribe will be laid waste at the rest of the challenges.

I was soo glad to see pretty boy get the boot.People who think they can get by on their looks and personality just really irritate me.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

John, Funny, but very accurate observations. I thought I was the only one that noticed Erin looked freaky with that hair. And Shii-Ann is starting to get on my nerves. As you pointed out, she is smart, but she's starting to get cocky. Did you see her Shii-devil smirk at the Tribal Council?

Yeah, she was trying hard not to get excited that she was saved...But it came off as "yeah, I knew they wouldn't boot me, those sheep are smarter than I gave them credit for"

I'm just going to tag on with my thoughts.

*I hate to say it, but I'd probably like Erin more if it weren't for her implants. They draw attention to her a wee bit too much, so everytime she talks I'm thinking, "How can she possibly be able to WALK with those" rather than listening to anything she ever says.

*I'm sad that Jed's gone. Yeah, he's arrogant and lazy, but at least he isn't guilty of attempted murder.

*Shii-Ann is really starting to annoy me. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go. In a tribe that values physical strength, I don't see them booting Jed and Robb.

*Stephanie drives me insane. Not sure why, but she does.

*The Ghandia/Ted thing. I think I'll save my comments for this for another thread.

*Brian is slowly becoming my favourite and my pick to win. He's likeable, has a cool head, tries hard, doesn't bitch and is valuable to his tribe.

*That reward challenge was the funniest thing I've ever seen. The moron tribe totally gave that to Chuay Ghan. Totally. Um, after the first time someone got kicked out for not being in the challenge area, you'd think they'd listen. So each time, watching Jeff kick them out, I just died. And have you noticed each season Jeff plays favourite tribes? Last week he told CG that they had a lot of heart and gave them a little pep talk. Last year when Maraamu kicked out Hunter, he made a dig about kicking out their strongest member. I'm really starting to fall in love with him, I'm afraid.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

hmmm.

my faves are brian and ken. jake doesn't bother me at all either.

i can see your points re: shii ann, but honestly she doesn't rub me the wrong way

and erin... i actually like her. big boobs and all! (though i do have to agree. bad bad hair. i wonder if she cut it short like that b/c she was coming on survivor. and another thing: i wonder if she got the boob job so when she came on survivor she would be assured of being asked to do the playboy shoot?)

Erin is surprisingly more intelligent than I would have ever given her credit for pre-show. But her hair really bugs me, on the rare occasions I look above her loooooong neck.

JR.
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi

*I'm sad that Jed's gone. Yeah, he's arrogant and lazy, but at least he isn't guilty of attempted murder.
    Heh, it's no suprise, to even attempt murder would require some effort.

That whole thing with Ted and Ghandia...maybe some of it happened. I think that Ted told the truth, however, I think that Ghandia wants to make herself look like a victim. So, she exaggerates everything. Ghandia could only dream that Ted would be getting all on her. She's nasty.

The most annoying person on Sook Jai is Robb. I can't stand his attitude with everything. He's the biggest antagonist I've ever seen. He explodes about everything. He was dissing Clay and the rest of Chuay Gahn after losing IC, but, later, he says..."Oh, it's not actually a big deal." Okay...cool, but you just acted retarded by dissing other contestants that you don't even know. I want him to go, but I guess he's a good asset physically...and only for that reason!

Mike, I love reading your thoughts on the shows. You really do have them nailed.
    I'm beginning to think you're really a 38 year old
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think there must have been some element of truth to Ghandia's story as Ted did apologise.
    She is a total drama queen though.
    She told us how he was grinding agaisnt her, but never once explained why she didn't try to get away.
    There were four other people she could have turned to for "help" plus the camera crew, but she chose to just lay there - doesn't ring true to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast